Just got the iPhone XS

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even though I have an iPhone 8 plus. I still use my 4s as an iPod for music and its my gym phone. I'm on iOS 7 and still running linktunes. Phone was one of the goat iPhones and also the last one Steve Jobs was around for.
What storage is yours? Thinking about getting the 64gb

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Got that battery upgrade and free camera fix at Apple store (they took too long to repair and gave it to me free)... gonna rock this 6s plus another year or two :takedat:
They're all the same.

Ride that 6s until tha wheels fall off.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not about paying $500+ for a phone either but the 4s with that small ass screen in 2018 :patrice:
Big enough to use for internet, small enough to fit in any pocket, beautiful design, and it’s got a headphone jack. Upgrading to the 4s from the Xs might be the best decision I ever make:wow:

Still lookin on eBay for a deal but when I find one:wow:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I'm not about paying $500+ for a phone either but the 4s with that small ass screen in 2018 :patrice:
I literally just read about a mother of 5 in the UK that was missing and suspected to have been murdered and the only item missing from her house was her iPhone 4.:wow::mjlol:

Murder probe into missing mother of five
Sarah Wellgreen: Murder probe into missing mother of five

"The only item missing from the home is her black iPhone 4."

_104007126_sarahwellgreen2.jpg

Someone wiped a PAWG off the planet, so they must face capital punishment.
full

Back to the subject, niccaz still lusting after the iPhone 4 let alone the 4S in 2018:wow: