Just got the iPhone XS

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Honestly not putting in passwords is more a convenience that anything. It takes maybe 5-7 seconds to punch in a pin if that.

Modern phones are about refinements like biometrics, larger screens, better cameras. We're mostly still doing the same activities on phones we were doing 4 or so generations ago. You can do them better now but it's not that you couldn't do them on older phones. Much of this is forced obsolescence.

They say the XS takes better pictures than my X. I never had a problem with the pics my X takes.
Technology has ticks and tocks. The xs was a tick where small refinements and software was added in so your X isn't inferer. A tock would be going an iphone 7 to a X or XS where the jump is very noticeable.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
HSDPA isn’t 4g. Some false advertising ass shyt by ATT back in the day
They don't understand radio bands and the fact these new phones support 4g and 5g speeds that are coming to later phones soon that going to around 1.4 Gbs plus speeds. Those older phones even late 2017 don't have the support for that. And yep hsdpa was a hustle to people who didn't know any better.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
wat are some useful apps y’all got? :patrice:
Wat factory apps do y’all actually use? Playing with the clips app now:ehh:

Checkout an app called TouchPal. It's a great keyboard replacement that's themeable and has the best working swipe feature out of all the ones I've tried.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
You can't possibly be a tech head and compare a 4s to an iPhone X or XS. Processing speed ability to multi task and camera advances are huge.. Battery Capacity screen resolution speaker quality ect. Please don't say you understand technology again.
Why yall even resonding to a nikka with a 7 year old phone. He obviously don’t give a shyt about none of what we talkin about. He just wanna get yall riled up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can't possibly be a tech head and compare a 4s to an iPhone X or XS. Processing speed ability to multi task and camera advances are huge.. Battery Capacity screen resolution speaker quality ect. Please don't say you understand technology again.
Cats taking pics and posting them on Instagram and Twitter. Doing basic stuff like checking emails and browsing the web. Making calls and texting. Watching YouTube videos. How much processing power is needed? I'm not saying I'd rock a 4S but I can see why somebody might. Hope it's not on Verizon cause they plan to go 4G only and that's not a 4G phone.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
All smartphones are the same, so get your head out ya a-hole.:hhh:

Yous a sucka for marketing.

I don't give a uff about brand loyalty nor do I care about tech trends.

My iPhone 4S may be slightly slower but I can still do exactly the same thing.

Other than the superficial gimmicks like megapixels or Face ID etc:mjlol: please tell me what a "newer" smartphone can do that mine can't... I'll wait.:mjgrin:
I loved the 4 S but :lolbron: