Just got the iPhone XS

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
GTFOH troll. The time saved over a lifetime of the phone not inputting passwords/pins is well worth it.

Scrap up a few more cans next month so that you can put the Nickels/Dimes down towards a new phone.
Are you trying to humiliate me for not annually or biannually spending £600+ on a new smartphone?:mjlol:

Jesus!!:francis:

Life isn't about flaunting frivolous shyt because when I go home I don't think about the iPhone XS or whatever crap they're putting out.

The point that I originally made is spending a fortune on a phone that marginally does the exact same thing as it's predecessors 8 years ago is insane.

If I could get an iPhone of that quality for £100 or less then yeah count me in but £600+ on some shiny piece of glass and metal is not worth it to me.

Don't neg me @Barnett114 you CAC just because you're a sucka for marketing.:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
GTFOH troll. The time saved over a lifetime of the phone not inputting passwords/pins is well worth it.

Scrap up a few more cans next month so that you can put the Nickels/Dimes down towards a new phone.
Honestly not putting in passwords is more a convenience that anything. It takes maybe 5-7 seconds to punch in a pin if that.

Modern phones are about refinements like biometrics, larger screens, better cameras. We're mostly still doing the same activities on phones we were doing 4 or so generations ago. You can do them better now but it's not that you couldn't do them on older phones. Much of this is forced obsolescence.

They say the XS takes better pictures than my X. I never had a problem with the pics my X takes.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Honestly not putting in passwords is more a convenience that anything. It takes maybe 5-7 seconds to punch in a pin if that.

Modern phones are about refinements like biometrics, larger screens, better cameras. We're mostly still doing the same activities on phones we were doing 4 or so generations ago. You can do them better now but it's not that you couldn't do them on older phones. Much of this is forced obsolescence.

They say the XS takes better pictures than my X. I never had a problem with the pics my X takes.
Time is valuable.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Phones have matured to a point where many of the tech advances are worthless. Chips are faster and people are still just using phones for basic task. Outside of better battery life I don't see many opportunities to improve phones. What more can a phone do?
Transform into battle armor

eventually

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Phones have matured to a point where many of the tech advances are worthless. Chips are faster and people are still just using phones for basic task. Outside of better battery life I don't see many opportunities to improve phones. What more can a phone do?

pretty much

i oly use my phone for whatsapp, texting, calling, posting on the coli, surfing the internet, spotify when im at work, and the odd gps

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
My iPhone 4S runs literally every single one of the current apps you speak of.

I couldn't care less about 3G or 4G because it doesn't impact my life. I don't mind waiting 0.5 seconds longer for certain apps to load because they do the same exact tasks and to the same "quality".

Justify spending nearly £800 on a shiny piece of glass with metal inside all you want but the fact is for the past decade nearly all smartphones can and have been doing the exact same tasks as their technological successors.

I too am a techie but I am also a realist.:stopitslime:
You can't possibly be a tech head and compare a 4s to an iPhone X or XS. Processing speed ability to multi task and camera advances are huge.. Battery Capacity screen resolution speaker quality ect. Please don't say you understand technology again.