Just got the iPhone XS

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I just upgraded to an X from a 6s:mjlol:

For free... I was gonna rock that 6 until the wheels fall off (still gonna use it as like a secondary phone for the house).

But a nikka rockin a 4:dead:

Shows the durability of an iPhone though:wow:
Imma upgrade soon but my iPhone 4S still looks brand new and performs snappy too.

I never upgraded the OS because I read the reviews first.

My iPhone 4S performs just as it did when I brought which might as well have been it in 2001 :blessed:

iPhone 4S is the new Nokia 3210:wow:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Imma upgrade soon but my iPhone 4S still looks brand new and performs snappy too.

I never upgraded the OS because I read the reviews first.

My iPhone 4S performs just as it did when I brought which might as well have been it in 2001 :blessed:

iPhone 4S is the new Nokia 3210:wow:
I like how this broke negro hijacked the OP’s thread bragging about his $10 phone...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got a Core i7 6700K and they're about to come out with the Core i9 9900k. I'm not even considering upgrading my PC to that. My 6700K does everything I need it to do.

Somehow these mobile phone manufacturers have turned cell phones from a device you buy to perform certain task into toys people buy and get bored with and replace.

It's so sinister now that they mail or give these "influences" free phones so they can play around with them and flaunt them in your face and subconsciously convince you that you need the new design.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I like how this broke negro hijacked the OP’s thread bragging about his $10 phone...
This my thread now.
full

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They don't understand radio bands and the fact these new phones support 4g and 5g speeds that are coming to later phones soon that going to around 1.4 Gbs plus speeds. Those older phones even late 2017 don't have the support for that. And yep hsdpa was a hustle to people who didn't know any better.
Honestly, I’m good on the speed front. Give me widespread CONSISTENT 10-20mbps and I’m golden. I’m not concerned about 5G as nothing about the tech seems compelling vs WiFi as the shyt needs way smaller site sizes compared to LTE.
I remember when that update came thru in 2013 and my phone went from 3G to 4G on the top left corner. shyt sped up considerably :ehh:
Yeah hsdpa was a hustle, but it was also a godsend for T-Mobile users that didn’t have LTE. It was an upgraded 3G tech tho, marketed as 4G for branding purposes

Slower cuz of iOS 9. If he kept it at 6 it’d be a different game. Crazy how it still works pretty decently:obama:

It was an awesome phone. Still is a great design. But staying on ios6 kinda negates the whole “runs the latest apps” argument by FAR :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Honestly, I’m good on the speed front. Give me widespread CONSISTENT 10-20mbps and I’m golden. I’m not concerned about 5G as nothing about the tech seems compelling vs WiFi as the shyt needs way smaller site sizes compared to LTE.

Yeah hsdpa was a hustle, but it was also a godsend for T-Mobile users that didn’t have LTE. It was an upgraded 3G tech tho, marketed as 4G for branding purposes

It was an awesome phone. Still is a great design. But staying on ios6 kinda negates the whole “runs the latest apps” argument by FAR :mjlol:
Yeah, but T-Mobile’s faux 4G was much much faster than the AT&T bullshyt.

Either way this thread got derailed like crazy

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’m gonna keep it a buck. I’m on the Xs. Today I used it for checking email, sending some texts,read the news, and theColi. Yesterday I sent a few texts, checked email, read some news, and posted on thecoli. Tomorrow... prolly gonna do the same shyt.

All of which Jimmys 4s can do. So how can I hate on the mans phone? He saved a buck, while I’m holdin a $1350 Coli machine:mjgrin:

I didn’t pay msrp so it wasn’t 1350, but I still spent money to do the same shyt he doin.:ohhh:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m gonna keep it a buck. I’m on the Xs. Today I used it for checking email, sending some texts,read the news, and theColi. Yesterday I sent a few texts, checked email, read some news, and posted on thecoli. Tomorrow... prolly gonna do the same shyt.

All of which Jimmys 4s can do. So how can I hate on the mans phone? He saved a buck, while I’m holdin a $1350 Coli machine:mjgrin:

I didn’t pay msrp so it wasn’t 1350, but I still spent money to do the same shot he doin.:ohhh:
If thats all you do, then fair enough. Me personally, I use the shyt outta my phone, so I want it to be as fast as possible, and it needs to support all the apps I might come across. Made a couple movie from clips on my phone in the last few months...A 4s on ios6 dont even have Apple music, so im shyttin on it :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If thats all you do, then fair enough. Me personally, I use the shyt outta my phone, so I want it to be as fast as possible, and it needs to support all the apps I might come across. Made a couple movie from clips on my phone in the last few months...A 4s on ios6 dont even have Apple music, so im shyttin on it :yeshrug:
I use Tidal, just googled :nasalbumdone:and it supports ios9, which the 4s supports. About to trade in this Xs and head to the promised land:whoo:
4434142.jpg

What a beautiful phone:blessed:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use Tidal, just googled :nasalbumdone:and it supports ios9, which the 4s supports. About to trade in this Xs and head to the promised land:whoo:
4434142.jpg

What a beautiful phone:blessed:

Even though I have an iPhone 8 plus. I still use my 4s as an iPod for music and its my gym phone. I'm on iOS 7 and still running linktunes. Phone was one of the goat iPhones and also the last one Steve Jobs was around for.