Just got my PS5... hook me up to some games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Recommended storage?

Do people even buy discs anymore? Everything's digital now right?

Pros to physical media -

You can trade them in when you’re done and save a lot of money
You don’t ever have to worry about some bullshyt like it being pulled from the system
You can share them with people (i wouldn’t recommend cause nikkas dont respect your shyt)
You get way better deals on them to begin with, physicals go on sale faster, especially on ebay

Pros for digital-

Very convenient, nice being able to download new games from work or at home, the gym etc
Don’t gotta ever go to gamestop ever again, or get fukked on amazon delaying your shyt
Don’t gotta get up and switch games around every time you want to play something new
Less clutter in your home
You can share digital downloads with other playstation users and split cost with them

Overrall digital is most likely the future, might as well get used to the idea now and make the switch

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Recommended storage?

Do people even buy discs anymore? Everything's digital now right?
Discs are good if you end up digging in the crates like you mentioned. Many PS4 games offer free upgrades to the PS5 version if you have the physical disc. So if you are about that life, you can get a lot of used discs off Amazon/eBay/Gamestop for the low and then just upgrade to the PS5 version for free.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just cop Sony pass (ps plus extra) and you should be straight for a while.

Ain’t shyt out until God of War unless you like the annual sports installments or CoD.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like others have said, get the PS Plus extra and an extra controller and you're good. I've had fun playing my PS4 games with reduced load times, seeing Avengers & Sims load so quickly has made them less frustrating to play.