trying-not-to-laugh-o.gif

:deadmanny:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You must not have heard the things this man was saying about the laws our Creator put in motion to govern friends. THAT was cold. Cold like 32 degrees.

Now, look at him, going from the skyrise to clicking the lock button on his car 3 times on the way into his new place. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away, friend.

Its so angelic. :ohlawd:

Life Has Ups AND Downs, LOL @ You Thinking A Man In The Sky Controls Your Destiny, You Sound Weak Minded Friend. Im Sure God Is Logged On Right Now :laugh:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
This young man was in here persecuting believer friends, but we all sin and fall short of the glory of god. In all seriousness I had this same reaction but the young demon seems humbled by God and I only hope to read about his new job in the future, along with a lot less demonic posts.

:mindblown:

:deadrose:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Life Has Ups AND Downs, LOL @ You Thinking A Man In The Sky Controls Your Destiny, You Sound Weak Minded Friend. Im Sure God Is Logged On Right Now :laugh:

God controls your destiny. Imagine being so knowledgeable that the slightest decision you make can calculate the next 2 decades of your life, easily. God, wow, such a great force. You'd be wise to fear him and show him the respect he deserves, friend.

If you have nothing good to say about God dont say anything at all. I dont want you to end up like cammamal.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well you spread a lot of demonic posts on www.the-coli.com. Sounds like God is trying to tell you something about how you're living your life and what you're putting into the environment.

Thats my God. Teaching friends and showing mercy.

crying-man.gif

Its so angelic, friends. :blessed:

.....Gotta be one of the funniest dudes on the net :russ:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
God controls your destiny. Imagine being so knowledgeable that the slightest decision you make can calculate the next 2 decades of your life, easily. God, wow, such a great force. You'd be wise to fear him and show him the respect he deserves, friend.

If you have nothing good to say about God dont say anything at all. I dont want you to end up like cammamal.

Here's The Thing About Life

shyt Happens...

Sometimes Good shyt, Sometimes Bad shyt

Im Not Even Trying To Say God Doesnt Exist

Cuz If He Does All He Did Was Create Mankind, You Control Your Life, And Sometimes Situations Are Out Of Your Hands, If You Expect A Handout From God For Being A "Good Person" Then You Got Another Thing Coming

The Less You Rely On Blessing And Prayers To Happen For You, And The More You Rely On Acually Putting In Work, The Better Off You'll Be

Friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Of all the ways our father who art in heaven hallowed be that name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven could have made cammamal flattened and humble he chose to just give him a little slap on the hand like, hey, you there, i heard what you said and i need you to stop that, stop that and gave that man a little pat like you give a baby when they're coming close to endangering theirself with selfish stupidity. Sometimes, thats what we need, all of us to stay humble, acknowledge the creator for giving us these blessings we take for granted that cause individuals to lash out in outlandishly demonic ways, friends. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Here's The Thing About Life

shyt Happens...

Sometimes Good shyt, Sometimes Bad shyt

Im Not Even Trying To Say God Doesnt Exist

Cuz If He Does All He Did Was Create Mankind, You Control Your Life, And Sometimes Situations Are Out Of Your Hands, If You Expect A Handout From God For Being A "Good Person" Then You Got Another Thing Coming

The Less You Rely On Blessing And Prayers To Happen For You, And The More You Rely On Acually Putting In Work, The Better Off You'll Be

Friend

You sound silly. People spend more time writing demonic filth than they do praying and many of these people are still hard workers. Think about that. Your logic in this posts makes sense like free consumer goods. I rely on my personal relationship with God and hard work to get ahead. Sometimes life is tough and i gotta say wow, help me heavenly father because im feeling weak in the knees like SWV. Other times i get blessed out of no where and i say WHOA thank you father for that blessing you gave a friend right there. God just needs that shout out like, hey big guy, i see what you did right there. :youngsabo: O, and he needs you to be good to, which is the most challenging.

All this stuff you're talking about takes the glory away from God and attributes it to yourself. This is an error in thinking. If God took away my job i wouldnt be belly aching on the internet id think "hmmmmm, welp, i guess God wants me to be somewhere else, and KIM" Lets not weep like willows over jobs because jobs are easy to get like opinions, friend.

Praise God and give him the glory though, still, friend. :shake:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just make sure when you start working again you stack your money and get you a nice emergency fund in place.

If you have a car, start delivering pizza. You can get hired rather easily and you'll make enough money to keep you afloat until you find something full time.

with the price of fuel these days, it's gonna take an awful lot of tips in order to turn a profit delivering pizza.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with the price of fuel these days, it's gonna take an awful lot of tips in order to turn a profit delivering pizza.

The few people I know that deliver make decent money even with high gas prices. I guess it really depends on how many orders you're getting or whatever but it was better than what unemployment paid so :manny: