Just got laid off.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
You must not have heard the things this man was saying about the laws our Creator put in motion to govern friends. THAT was cold. Cold like 32 degrees.

Now, look at him, going from the skyrise to clicking the lock button on his car 3 times on the way into his new place. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away, friend.

Its so angelic. :ohlawd:

:sadbron:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
you were making between 6 and 10k a month and you only have a month worth of bill saved up? :ufdup: let this be a lesson bruh

10k? i wish lol. 4k at the most. Well i have a CD i throw money in, but i do not count it as savings, i have to jump through hoops and penalties just to get money out of it. :scusthov: and like i said this past year i was living abit above my means with this condo. Today has humbled me tho :sadcam:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Dang, I'm sorry to hear that Camammal. You'll bounce back though. It might take some time but you'll bounce back. In the meantime, get a couple of drinks, get yourself motivated, collect the unemployment, and get to looking for another gig.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Well you spread a lot of demonic posts on www.the-coli.com. Sounds like God is trying to tell you something about how you're living your life and what you're putting into the environment.

Thats my God. Teaching friends and showing mercy.

crying-man.gif

Its so angelic, friends. :blessed:

This young man was in here persecuting believer friends, but we all sin and fall short of the glory of god. In all seriousness I had this same reaction but the young demon seems humbled by God and I only hope to read about his new job in the future, along with a lot less demonic posts.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This young man was in here persecuting believer friends, but we all sin and fall short of the glory of god. In all seriousness I had this same reaction but the young demon seems humbled by God and I only hope to read about his new job in the future, along with a lot less demonic posts.

Yea, when you're on top of the world looking out of the skyline it can be easy to think *god? God who? i did this, its me yall* but no. At any moment God can decide he wants to test you or humble you so we have to be aware of that, especially when you chastize friends. Hopefully he bounces back and when he reaches the skyline again, he thanks God for giving him the strength to rebound like Dennis Rodman.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Yea, when you're on top of the world looking out of the skyline it can be easy to think *god? God who? i did this, its me yall* but no. At any moment God can decide he wants to test you or humble you so we have to be aware of that, especially when you chastize friends. Hopefully he bounces back and when he reaches the skyline again, he thanks God for giving him the strength to rebound like Dennis Rodman.

:bryan:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
!ve been la!d off 3 t!mes breh, that 1st & 3rd t!me had me shook up.... at my current job ! started by work!n weekends & got unemployment on the s!de, ! was s!tt!n back ch!ll!n, just collect!n money, when they ra!sed my hours so ! couldnt collect unemployment no more ! was :damn: "you mean ! actually gotta start work!n for my paper aga!n"...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just make sure when you start working again you stack your money and get you a nice emergency fund in place.

If you have a car, start delivering pizza. You can get hired rather easily and you'll make enough money to keep you afloat until you find something full time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10k? i wish lol. 4k at the most. Well i have a CD i throw money in, but i do not count it as savings, i have to jump through hoops and penalties just to get money out of it. :scusthov: and like i said this past year i was living abit above my means with this condo. Today has humbled me tho :sadcam:

CD's are cool but you need a regular ol bullshyt rate savings account that you can get access to very quickly. Once you build that up, then you can go with CD's or other longer term savings.