Just got laid off.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I know the feeling bruh but I had my unemployment form filled out 20 minutes later and ate good on that until i started working 2 months later. Start looking for work asap bruh cause it gets boring as hell being unemployed floyd

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DHRGrIqmb0]The Five Stairsteps - Ooh Child (Things are Gonna Get Easier) [MP3/Download Link] + Full Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyts scary out there brehs.

I was at work yesterday slacking off on the coli and i saw my boss looking over my shoulder twice but when I looked back he didnt say anything and went about his business. My company is expanding though so im safe but Im planning on leaving the square world anyway in a few years.

Edit:

Seu Jorge - Tive Razao - YouTube

Almost glt the axed last year but got redeployed

Sent from royalty breh

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They said they did not have any more hours for me, i was doing slack work for contractors at fedex. Was eating good for a year or so...then they just said they could not afford to keep me there. :wtf: They may rehire me in a few months but this shyt just fukked me up big time. IRS took my damn return so im pretty broke after my bills this month.

hmmmm, u were working @ fedex. I say the logical step would be to go see if UPS is hiring :leon:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Looked at my boss like...
dylan-shock.gif

damn brehs...shyt just got real. :sadcam:

Not sure what kind of work you do or where you went to school, but the company directory from my school's career fair was a gold mind.

Good luck:smugdraper:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They may rehire me in a few months but this shyt just fukked me up big time. IRS took my damn return so im pretty broke after my bills this month.

You should be at your local unemployment office by 5pm today or 9am tomorrow morning

You'll have some dough in 2-3 weeks.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Looked at my boss like...
dylan-shock.gif

damn brehs...shyt just got real. :sadcam:

Well you spread a lot of demonic posts on www.the-coli.com. Sounds like God is trying to tell you something about how you're living your life and what you're putting into the environment.

Thats my God. Teaching friends and showing mercy.

crying-man.gif

Its so angelic, friends. :blessed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
sorry breh

im in an unsecuref field too...shyt is stressful

thats why im paying off debts and stacking

fukk the world and the economy

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go on UI, read " Rich Dad Poor dad "and start you own bizness. Find something people want/need and fill it. F***k 'em :smugdraper: