Just got laid off.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Well you spread a lot of demonic posts on www.the-coli.com. Sounds like God is trying to tell you something about how you're living your life and what you're putting into the environment.

Thats my God. Teaching friends and showing mercy.

crying-man.gif

Its so angelic, friends. :blessed:

:russ:

You cold man...:laff:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
How you land on your feet. It's happened to a lot of people, you'll be okay. Just use your time wisely. :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most companies ax on a Thursday or Monday
In the first or fourth quarter

Sent from royalty breh

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
what book? :troll:
Trying to get this money too.:lolbron:

search online and begin with Python programming, it's a little easier and will give you genera concepts before you move into the big leagues.
Search cbt nuggets python programming videos and search online pdf for beginners.

focus187

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was worried I would get laid off cuz the property I manage was getting sold by the owners but thankfully they just moved me to another property AND gave me a raise :youngsabo:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
im not to worried, don't have no kids or nothing so im gonna bounce back quickly. I just hate losing such a good gig. Was making a decent 1.5-2k a week with overtime :ld: guess i got too comfortable, started pissing away money staying in some fukking high rises in Austin Texas. :snoop: Just gonna have to rent a room out or something. SXSW coming up so it should be easy
Whoa. That's a lot of cash.
Next time, you'll save for a rainy day.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
unemployment..relax a little breh

i know breh, i just havent been without a job since i was 16. :skip: im still kinda shook but i wasn't really raised to be worried about things like this. Austin's job market is :pacspit: tho, so damn competitive.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
im not to worried, don't have no kids or nothing so im gonna bounce back quickly. I just hate losing such a good gig. Was making a decent 1.5-2k a week with overtime :ld: guess i got too comfortable, started pissing away money staying in some fukking high rises in Austin Texas. :snoop: Just gonna have to rent a room out or something. SXSW coming up so it should be easy

you were making between 6 and 10k a month and you only have a month worth of bill saved up? :ufdup: let this be a lesson bruh

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ:

You cold man...:laff:

You must not have heard the things this man was saying about the laws our Creator put in motion to govern friends. THAT was cold. Cold like 32 degrees.

Now, look at him, going from the skyrise to clicking the lock button on his car 3 times on the way into his new place. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away, friend.

Its so angelic. :ohlawd: