Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The rock will need to be jacked. He has the apoc head shape. Vin diesal is not swole like that so he gets the :camby: The Rock is an expert at expressing himself with his face.
Vin could get jacked for the part but he won't be steroid rock jacked.. I definitely think Rock could pull it off, he was dope in that Mummy spinoff movie.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Vin could get jacked for the part but he won't be steroid rock jacked.. I definitely think Rock could pull it off, he was dope in that Mummy spinoff movie.
The rock jacked like he was in Pain and Gain could make a good apoc. he has a small head and a large body. Now his voice, not so much. They need the voice of a seasoned actor who is in his mature years to voice this character, friend.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rate this movie somewhere between a B+ and an A as well. Maybe I missed it in the movie and I didnt read all 20+ pages of this thread. But how was Prof X alive in the future if they were following the same timeline as the 1st 3 X-movies? I understand why he would be alive at the end in the 'present' but how was he rolling with Mags, Bishop, and the future crew in the beginning? I was thinking alternate reality but if what they did in the 70's altered the future successfully, then there was no alternate timeline. In the comics the future didnt change. Going back in the past just created an alternate reality. So I'm stumped right now. If somebody can plausibly explain that, I might give the movie a solid A. Also how the fck did Logan not drown? And wtf is Mystique up to by posing as Stryker to recover him?
Also :stopitslime: @ Beast for cooking up some Diesel and getting Charlie hooked on it.
How the fukk were they even able to bag Magneto in the 70's without some kinda advanced technology or the damn X-men themselves??

Quicksilver was that dude. The dude who plays him in the next Avengers has his hands full...

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I rate this movie somewhere between a B+ and an A as well. Maybe I missed it in the movie and I didnt read all 20+ pages of this thread. But how was Prof X alive in the future if they were following the same timeline as the 1st 3 X-movies? I understand why he would be alive at the end in the 'present' but how was he rolling with Mags, Bishop, and the future crew in the beginning? I was thinking alternate reality but if what they did in the 70's altered the future successfully, then there was no alternate timeline. In the comics the future didnt change. Going back in the past just created an alternate reality. So I'm stumped right now. If somebody can plausibly explain that, I might give the movie a solid A. Also how the fck did Logan not drown? And wtf is Mystique up to by posing as Stryker to recover him?
Also :stopitslime: @ Beast for cooking up some Diesel and getting Charlie hooked on it.
How the fukk were they even able to bag Magneto in the 70's with some kinda advanced technology or the damn X-men themselves??

Quicksilver was that dude. The dude who plays him in the next Avengers has his hands full...

Magneto turned himself in ....
At the end of X3 .. charles transfered his subconscience into his brian dead twin brother .... you have to always stay for after the credits in a comic book movie

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm reading the internet and tons of people are saying Vin Diesel and The Rock, so please don't act like I'm some insane motherfukker for making the suggestion.
Vin and rock stay getting mentioned for comic roles and never get em besides a voice role...vin diesel is a shyt actor with mad flops outside of FNF. He would be the WOAT apoc selection

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magneto turned himself in ....
At the end of X3 .. charles transfered his subconscience into his brian dead twin brother .... you have to always stay for after the credits in a comic book movie

Seriously? Unless you're fukking with me, I never knew this.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How the fukk were they even able to bag Magneto in the 70's without some kinda advanced technology or the damn X-men themselves??

No way they surpass it. And good because fukk quicksilver as an avenger...some real backdoor shyt there.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if you're being sarcastic or real .... but yes he did..

I'm dead ass serious. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not. I never saw that part. That just made X3 even worse. I usually do stay for the end credits. My fam was getting restless yesterday when I told them we have to wait til the credits are done for Days of Future Past. I musta been tryna roll up outta X3 with the quickness. I remember not liking it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm dead ass serious. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not. I never saw that part. That just made X3 even worse. I usually do stay for the end credits. My fam was getting restless yesterday when I told them we have to wait til the credits are done for Days of Future Past. I musta been tryna roll up outta X3 with the quickness. I remember not liking it.

there where 2 scenes.... one when magneto is in the park and the chess pieces moves which meant the cure wasnt permamant and then the Prof. X scene

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The rock jacked like he was in Pain and Gain could make a good apoc. he has a small head and a large body. Now his voice, not so much. They need the voice of a seasoned actor who is in his mature years to voice this character, friend.

They can alter the voice like Bale in Dark Knight or Bane.