Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont think Dwayne can takeon the ungodly nature to properly vocalize apoc's thoughts but what do i know, maybe he can do it.

They are less than worms, those humans. I have judged them and found them wanting

-En Sabah Nur (Earth-616)
Know this, old man...you had best be right. In my world, failure equals death.

He doesnt need to be the voice just the figure...

just imagine how shytty the "luke I am your father" lines sounded before James Earl Jones ... actually its hard to imagine since he didnt say the line anyway... lucas only told Mark to get the proper reactionbut kept that line secret until recording

no matter who does it .... it might need vocal effects anyway

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I find it dope that clearly Fassbender studied Mckellen's Magneto and plays it like he did.

I personally though a$$hole Xavier was dope.

The action in this was never forced or made for the sake of just having some action. In fact some of the smaller things were dope, like that bullet scene or the first fight scene (Blink :merchant:)

I'm even more excited for the next joint than I was for this one.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why didnt Stryker know Wolverine ?
:what:

Why is Quicksilvers TWIN sister about 10 years old ?
:comeon:

1973 is BEFORE stryker did the Weapon X experiment. He wouldnt know logan yet ...
That girls is not his twin .... Singer confirmed ... but it could be Polaris .. erik's other daughter but she has a different mother

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just hope they take the action up just a little bit. they got a decent writer.... make the next one a two parter... because if this is an "Age Of Apocalypse" movie you gotta set it in a alternate reality reguardless... and wolverine wont be front and center... It'll be bishop and the rest of the Xmen...

:whoa: Stay away from AoA, they'd fukk that up royally. That shyt would need to be it's own trilogy.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Anyone else notice a flaw in the movie.

Peep how Prof. X had to trick the guard to let Wolverine through the metal detector. But back in 1973, Wolverine hadn't gone through Weapon X so there was no adamantium to detect.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Singer confirmed that cac is not gonna be in apocalypse.. he was only only used for the end credits ...

Maybe we'll get the Rock .. lol .. after all he is tied to a secret Marvel flick .. or was that DC ?
MAybe Vin ....

F it ... how about Training Day Denzil
Great minds think a like. I randomly thought Vin would be a good Apoc too.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Peep how Prof. X had to trick the guard to let Wolverine through the metal detector. But back in 1973, Wolverine hadn't gone through Weapon X so there was no adamantium to detect.

He tricked the guard into letting himself and beast, and wolverine through because they didn't have legit credentials. Wolverine did not set off the alarm because he didn't have metal.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

that wasn't a flaw. Prof X said "these two are with me, let them through" or whatever because they didn't even have tickets. Wolverine walked through the metal detector expecting it to go off and kind of chuckled when it didn't because he was so used to having adamantium.