Just Got A Happy Ending At Massage Parlor, brehs

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to way too many of these joints in the past 5 years.

:mjlol:

I've lost count of how many happy endings I've got. shyt was addicting for a while.

:whew:

Only happy endings? :dahell:

But you summed up my feelings on even though the women are basic as fukk why i kept going.

It really is "addicting" :mjlol: I can't explain it. I guess its the catering to you. I remember one time i had a chick that even before we fukked kept getting on her knees to do something for me. When we finished and i was getting dressed she got on the ground and tied my shoes for me and sucked my dikk for another minute and smiled

Like someone else said as long as you have money they don't give a fukk.

The white guys are driving up the prices though.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
And its a big ass price difference too....this is why i havent been to any of the asian spots in like a year. i mean its convenient but the cons/flaws i mentioned just has had me get bored with it. especially when the women even when slim can have flabby bodies...they are way too average for that expensive price and the better looking ones who are usually better looking just cause they have surgery are usually in manhattan....and then those massage places are even more expensive than Queens lol.

Meanwhile i can just get a 15 to 20 min quickie with a spanish hoe for $40 at numerous spots and it is JUST as convenient.

At these Spanish spots i could even get more bargains too. For those of you that don't know at the spanish spots when you pick a girl, they give you a "card" that is just a regular playing card or token or whatever. Its always something so the girls and the house can keep track of how much money or how many guys they saw.

Now as i said it is $40 for a quickie....one thing you can even do if you want is if you go with one girl and like her you can decide to buy another "ticket" if you want and spend another $40 and smash her again . So basically you can get 30 mins for $80 lmao...

Some guys don't realize that and just pay the half hour rate of $90 which is stupid because anything can happen and if you bust fast you pretty much wasted a half hour.

So you can save $10 and just smash/bust twice for $80.

In addition to that the Spanish hoes look wayyyyyyyyyyyy better. I don't know what is it with the asian hoes and the flabby look they have. I don't know if its genes but its almost as if they don't even work out or eat healthy at all man. This is why i'm conflicted. From this thread you guys would think i go all the time but i haven't gone in a year. Its those reasons why . The only other small advantage i can think of that they have over the spanish spots is that asian parlors are usually open late as fukk to like 3 am or 4 am....

Another obvious sign if they allow fukking...which if the OP knows they are open late he is even dumber than i thought not realizing no official massage spot would be open 3 in the morning. But anyway they are usually open late if you feel a late night itch but the spanish spots on the downside dont stay open that late and open from like 10 or 11 am until 6 or 7 pm.

Another reason why i chilled on going to other ones besides the main one i'm familiar with. The one i go to has the best hiding spot i can think of. Its located on a strip mall. A very small strip mall just like 100 feet. Has laundrymat, store, weave store, deli,etc. In the middle of it there is this office building that has a doctor's office upstairs and the massage place is in the basement. Not like other places where you gotta do the walk of shame lol. So the good thing is if you go in the daytime and go in the elevator, its not unusual because people can say your going to the doctor. But now if you go late as hell in the night then yeah :dead: it will look sus. But its worked because i think they have been in that exact spot since at least November 2014 at the earliest...

Only thing i hated was in the beginning how inside the elevator these dumbasses wrote "ANGEL SPA" ....again with these asians and being stupid as fukk.

None of these spanish spots give a name or a title to their business :russ: cause they are street smart. Just have an empty door or whatever and the check if the guy is not police. That is another thing..yall remember i mentioned in my posts on the previous page how i just stroll in randomly.

The spanish spots if its your first time the doorman brings you in. Then the madam comes out with gloves and asks to pulls down your pants to check if your not police. Then check you for wires or watever.

The asian spots its as if you can stroll out of prison and just walk in and they ssay "ME love you long time" We have very good girl"

call me racist but for a race everyone calls smart they are dumb as fukk

deep knowledge for real i didnt know about those spanish ways.

but the asians arent dumb they are really nice people, you see if some dumb shyt should pull off they not only half back up but they play dumb like they dont comprehend whats going on, the police dont bother them because they are pro-police and cause no bother.

they can play stupid to see what type of individual you are, but they are rarely dumb.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Only happy endings? :dahell:

But you summed up my feelings on even though the women are basic as fukk why i kept going.

It really is "addicting" :mjlol: I can't
I would go there for an actual massage when I wss working out heavy 4-6 days a week. I had women I was fukking on the side. That was icing on the cake.

Don't look into things you don't need to be looking into.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Edit: this is why I never talk about women or sex on this board. Some of yall are fukking weirdos. My sex life is none of your business. This is the last thread about sex and women I ever chime in on.

:scust:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Edit: this is why I never talk about women or sex on this board. Some of yall are fukking weirdos. My sex life is none of your business. This is the last thread about sex and women I ever chime in on.

:scust:

Son first of all chill out it aint that serious.

Even if you do "only get a massage" if you got caught in a sting and got arrested and ended up in the newspaper it would say prostitution sting and they would assume every guy including yourself was tricking.

So if you bragging about you smashing women on the side then have one of them give you a massage. You couldn't have one of these women you fukking on the side give you a massage or happy ending? You got mad swag remember?

Nikka really said "my sex life is none of your business" as if i asked you how is your sex life. Stop trying to show off for the internet breh.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There was one in this high income neighborhood down the street from a school 10 mins from me :heh:

They were doing it out of a nice ass house with no signs or anything but they posted on CL. It turns out one of the neighbors snitched because of the foot traffic in and out the house.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
.They will wash you down with a table shower and clean up your ass crack with a shower head :ahh: and wash your dikk too. Then to have them fukk you usually tips start at $80 and up.

first time I went to an Asian parlor I didn't know that was the deal. lady was like "would you like to shower first?" and I was like "shower? :stopitslime: nah I'm good, just let me get this 'massage' :diddy:"

me and my homie went at teh same time on some coming of age shyt. afterwards, he was like "you didn't get the shower? damn you missed out. :ahh:"​

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
You can get a Happy Ending at the Burger King spa too. :krs:

160517113758-burger-king-spa-03-super-169.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
In addition to that the Spanish hoes look wayyyyyyyyyyyy better. I don't know what is it with the asian hoes and the flabby look they have.

You goto the average place yeah. You got to do some hunting to find the HQ ones. It ain't easy.

Some days I gotta go to like 10 spas in a row before I hit the jackpot. Which is not often cause I don't own a car.

But I just had a bad one that looks like this:

tumblr_ogpqncnlwV1vkxt99o1_500.jpg
Petite-Asian-Goddess-with-Sexy-Butthole-4.jpg

(For me I don't give a fukk about their titties cause like most of the time I'm just hitting it doggy or grabbing their ass in cowgirl style)

The thing is a lot of Asians have a "surprise" booty that is not obvious when they are standing but will have you like :gladbron:when bent over.

In general your run of the mill types you can hope to encounter are like this:

ablover_dc7418.jpg

Always use Google translate and just ask for whatever you want (within reason). The only thing I ask them when I get there with a smile I just show them the translation and say "Wo You Da Pigu Nuren" (not gramatically correct but whatever) for Korean it's "Tung Tung Eongdongi" which basically means plump or round ass please.

9 out of 10 times there usually isn't a problem but there's always that one stank attitude place but usually it's because they don't have that type. But most will give you a card and tell you to come back in a week/month or so whenever they change the girls and ship in fresh ones from Chongqing or wherever. :myman: