Just Got A Happy Ending At Massage Parlor, brehs

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
where i used to live there 2 within a mile of my spot....i lived in that area for 6 years..not once have i read about a sting...i wish i had the confidence (when i was single) to visit one of them but had me too paranoid

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Why are you bringing up dikks?
:dame:
Brehs shouldn't trick

:ld: that's your personal opinion and ultimately you are telling a dude whether or not to get his dikk serviced

where i used to live there 2 within a mile of my spot....i lived in that area for 6 years..not once have i read about a sting...i wish i had the confidence (when i was single) to visit one of them but had me too paranoid

There are websites you can look at to get a read on that. Certain counties it's more of a risk than others. Depends on how bored your local PD is :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
nah im cool breh..my woman does that for me upon request...or not :dame: lol

Hey....You wanna deal with that go right on ahead :ld:

o932o8.jpg

Or you could get Wei Wei to put her dikk sucking lips and that long ass neck to work :ld:

WenFei.jpg

It's your choice :pachaha:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
The navy put me on to these

Think about it the people that get massages with out a happy ending look crazy

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Just went to a spot on a whim, busted azn bih tried to charge me $170 and im like :dahell: tried to keep my card and the madam was like “We have 4 girls!” I’m like bytch idgaf give me my card I don’t want her :scusthov:

I don’t mind the price but Im not paying for a bytch I wouldn’t fukk for free :scust:

edit: went up the street and got a way better Chinese hoe, wore that ass out :wow:

Last edited:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Just went to a spot on a whim, busted azn bih tried to charge me $170 and im like :dahell: tried to keep my card and the madam was like “We have 4 girls!” I’m like bytch idgaf give me my card I don’t want her :scusthov:

I don’t mind the price but Im not paying for a bytch I wouldn’t fukk for free :scust:

edit: went up the street and got a way better Chinese hoe, wore that ass out :wow:
Was her vagina sideways?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
yeah they do little soft touches here and there to test the waters with you.. but ultimately they all tryna rub your stuff and make a little extra

I've spent significant time in Japan and Thailand...and I can tell you that if you are decent looking they will let you grab and do pretty much anything to them in those rooms for a "tip" ..

Asian women are too submissive to ever tell a man no...

I've had American massage therapists off CL tell me to" finish myself off" cause i wss taking to long to cum...I looked at her like you lazy bytch:scust:
That was my first and last time vistiting an American massge spot
:russ: :deadrose: