Just Got A Happy Ending At Massage Parlor, brehs

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Last time I got a handjob was when i was kicking with a old flame that just wanted to see and grip my dikk again. We would have fukked if she wasnt pregnant. She gave the best handjob ever, i would close my eyes and it would feel like i was getting my dikk sucked :wow:

I missed that bytch :mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Have yall not had a professional hand job? Women have all different hand sizes, hands are different textures, manicured and polished nails, a completely different angle.

You get to completely relax while she's makes it do what it do.

If you're wearing a glove full of Vaseline all day, painting your nails, using special oils and trying different techniques teasing your own dikk that's on you.

Not enjoying a hand on from someone else is like Gordon Ramsey never going out to eat because he can cook his damn self.
this nikka said polished nails .... :laff:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the time I went to a hole in the wall strip club

and this hoe from Alcorn State asked me if I wanted to fukk for 60 dollars when I asked how much a dance was

I was looking at her like
image.png
in 2004 some filipina stripper i was with in the champagne room tried to get me to fukk for $60 i said no and stomped a glass stink bomb in the lobby on my way out

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
fukk backpage.. that shyt is for amatures and people just looking to get scammed..At least that was my experience with it 7 years ago...

Go to rubmaps.com and see what kinda spots are in your area...or go to Massage Parlor Reports [Archive] - USASexGuide and type in your city and see what the people are saying...

Asian have never been:mjpls: with me. From my experience they are just about business... if you have the cash they'll have thr scratch for your itch

Just go in there nicely dressed..clean etc.. and they will take care of you for the most part..

If you tryna hit up Asia..I recommend Pattya Thailand...(I lived there for about year so I really know the ins and outs. But its madd cheap to stay there)

Man don't tell me you were teaching English over there. You were one of those freaky lookin sexpats over there fukkin with trannys and underaged girls weren't you?:ufdup:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Man don't tell me you were teaching English over there. You were one of those freaky lookin sexpats over there fukkin with trannys and underaged girls weren't you?:ufdup:

Naw. . Former military... I've just been a whole lotta places...

Although they are out there heavy...I Never fukked a tranny...not really my thing

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Get jerked off on a hidden camera brehs

Engage in demonic activities brehs
image.png

Reminds me of the time I went to a hole in the wall strip club

and this hoe from Alcorn State asked me if I wanted to fukk for 60 dollars when I asked how much a dance was

I was looking at her like
image.png

She let me cuff her old flat ass. I think me rubbing her leg while i was on my stomach was a code for me to turn over

I didnt know

I've had American massage therapists off CL tell me to" finish myself off" cause i wss taking to long to cum...I looked at her like you lazy bytch:scust:

fukk backpage.. that shyt is for amatures and people just looking to get scammed..At least that was my experience with it 7 years ago...

Go to rubmaps.com and see what kinda spots are in your area...

Just know that many dikks were stroked with those same hands before yours OP :sas1:

I Didn't Even Quote Everything But This Thread Is A Low Key Classic :laff:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: You must be young, never heard of the ole "rub n tug"?

Type it in xhamster, tons of fat losers record theirs and put them on there

Last edited: