Just Got A Happy Ending At Massage Parlor, brehs

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I asked my own woman to give a massage with a happy handing she straight gave me the :usure:

Said you either get one or the other :dame:

That's why the old white men prefer them cause their wives too lazy and old to do both:ld:

She flipped me over and pointed at my dikk and whispered "trouble?"

:laff:

I pictured an old ass Chinese lady

Oh, her? :russ:

item_2500421_543.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka said polished nails .... :laff:

You have to. This is The Coli where all women's feet smell like cornchips and their hands are ashy with dry cuticle and chewed up fingernails yet all our woman are still 10's

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Reign should write an online newsletter/guide/etiquette primer on the massage parlor industry. A hood version of the Zagat ratings. You could even create a "Michelin Star" rating system.

I got tears in my eyes reading his analysis of how cultural differences in spanish vs asian hoes can predict affect the expected level of consumer satisfaction.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:russ: going in an asian massage parlor even people across the street know what you doing. If you wanted a massage you should get a traditional swedish one and then you dont have to look over your shoulder. you should have skipped the massage and saved yourself 20 dollars because they work on time not service, say you want 'full service' and you fcuk or whatever you want. they are more interested in the time being spent/cost not what your doing.

the asian ones at least, funny thread tho.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black Reign should write an online newsletter/guide/etiquette primer on the massage parlor industry. A hood version of the Zagat ratings. You could even create a "Michelin Star" rating system.

I got tears in my eyes reading his analysis of how cultural differences in spanish vs asian hoes can predict affect the expected level of consumer satisfaction.

And its a big ass price difference too....this is why i havent been to any of the asian spots in like a year. i mean its convenient but the cons/flaws i mentioned just has had me get bored with it. especially when the women even when slim can have flabby bodies...they are way too average for that expensive price and the better looking ones who are usually better looking just cause they have surgery are usually in manhattan....and then those massage places are even more expensive than Queens lol.

Meanwhile i can just get a 15 to 20 min quickie with a spanish hoe for $40 at numerous spots and it is JUST as convenient.

At these Spanish spots i could even get more bargains too. For those of you that don't know at the spanish spots when you pick a girl, they give you a "card" that is just a regular playing card or token or whatever. Its always something so the girls and the house can keep track of how much money or how many guys they saw.

Now as i said it is $40 for a quickie....one thing you can even do if you want is if you go with one girl and like her you can decide to buy another "ticket" if you want and spend another $40 and smash her again . So basically you can get 30 mins for $80 lmao...

Some guys don't realize that and just pay the half hour rate of $90 which is stupid because anything can happen and if you bust fast you pretty much wasted a half hour.

So you can save $10 and just smash/bust twice for $80.

In addition to that the Spanish hoes look wayyyyyyyyyyyy better. I don't know what is it with the asian hoes and the flabby look they have. I don't know if its genes but its almost as if they don't even work out or eat healthy at all man. This is why i'm conflicted. From this thread you guys would think i go all the time but i haven't gone in a year. Its those reasons why . The only other small advantage i can think of that they have over the spanish spots is that asian parlors are usually open late as fukk to like 3 am or 4 am....

Another obvious sign if they allow fukking...which if the OP knows they are open late he is even dumber than i thought not realizing no official massage spot would be open 3 in the morning. But anyway they are usually open late if you feel a late night itch but the spanish spots on the downside dont stay open that late and open from like 10 or 11 am until 6 or 7 pm.

:russ: going in an asian massage parlor even people across the street know what you doing. If you wanted a massage you should get a traditional swedish one and then you dont have to look over your shoulder. you should have skipped the massage and saved yourself 20 dollars because they work on time not service, say you want 'full service' and you fcuk or whatever you want. they are more interested in the time being spent/cost not what your doing.

the asian ones at least, funny thread tho.

Another reason why i chilled on going to other ones besides the main one i'm familiar with. The one i go to has the best hiding spot i can think of. Its located on a strip mall. A very small strip mall just like 100 feet. Has laundrymat, store, weave store, deli,etc. In the middle of it there is this office building that has a doctor's office upstairs and the massage place is in the basement. Not like other places where you gotta do the walk of shame lol. So the good thing is if you go in the daytime and go in the elevator, its not unusual because people can say your going to the doctor. But now if you go late as hell in the night then yeah :dead: it will look sus. But its worked because i think they have been in that exact spot since at least November 2014 at the earliest...

Only thing i hated was in the beginning how inside the elevator these dumbasses wrote "ANGEL SPA" ....again with these asians and being stupid as fukk.

None of these spanish spots give a name or a title to their business :russ: cause they are street smart. Just have an empty door or whatever and the check if the guy is not police. That is another thing..yall remember i mentioned in my posts on the previous page how i just stroll in randomly.

The spanish spots if its your first time the doorman brings you in. Then the madam comes out with gloves and asks to pulls down your pants to check if your not police. Then check you for wires or watever.

The asian spots its as if you can stroll out of prison and just walk in and they ssay "ME love you long time" We have very good girl"

call me racist but for a race everyone calls smart they are dumb as fukk