Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
How old are you
ahphqY3.png

I'm old enough!!

I just misunderstood :snoop: Never been to one before, but I've heard different things. Perhaps I need to try this out.

Daps
Breh you really paid $20 bucks for a handjob though? :francis: The massage itself couldnt have been less than $60 so you was in that bytch BMF style.
:laff: yeah she actually tried to charge me more but i said "naw i dont have that much" and she still went for it.

shyts overrated

Kinda want my money back now:hmm:

Daps
I had me a 4 handed massage by two cute lil Asian broads last year..well worth the money... one really liked me and took off her shirt so I could suck on her titties while the other heroes me off...:wow:

Ya boy left out there like:mjgrin:
She let me cuff her old flat ass. I think me rubbing her leg while i was on my stomach was a code for me to turn over

I didnt know

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
She let me cuff her old flat ass. I think me rubbing her leg while i was on my stomach was a code for me to turn over

I didnt know

yeah they do little soft touches here and there to test the waters with you.. but ultimately they all tryna rub your stuff and make a little extra

I've spent significant time in Japan and Thailand...and I can tell you that if you are decent looking they will let you grab and do pretty much anything to them in those rooms for a "tip" ..

Asian women are too submissive to ever tell a man no...

I've had American massage therapists off CL tell me to" finish myself off" cause i wss taking to long to cum...I looked at her like you lazy bytch:scust:
That was my first and last time vistiting an American massge spot

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you had went to a better hole in the wall oriental message parlor you would of have gotten the opportunity to fukk :sas2:

They probably do allow fukking at that spot but he was too slow as hell to realize it.

:mjlol: ill never get guys who go there just to get happy endings and not just pay for the whole shyt and bust a nut. if you just gonna get jerked off should have stayed home

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah they do little soft touches here and there to test the waters with you.. but ultimately they all tryna rub your stuff and make a little extra

I've spent significant time in Japan and Thailand...and I can tell you that if you are decent looking they will let you grab and do pretty much anything to them in those rooms for a "tip" ..

Asian women are too submissive to ever tell a man no...

I've had American massage therapists off CL tell me to" finish myself off" cause i wss taking to long to cum...I looked at her like you lazy bytch:scust:
That was my first and last time vistiting an American massge spot

Another thing is at these spots even when you get covered head if you tell them to suck your balls most of the time they still do it....

yeah they know your clean because they just washed you down with the table shower but the thing with the american backpage hoes is even if you take a shower right in front of them or something and tell them to do some shyt like that(not that people ever shower at a backpage hoe's spot lol just saying) they would roll their eyes and say "I don't do that" :childplease:

only thing that annoys me about the massage parlors is that even for the hour they only let you bust one time :scust:

If they do let you go a 2nd time they always try to tell you the 2nd time has to be a handjob/blowjob. I dont know why the mamasans have that stupid ass rule. let people fukk both times.

So the backpage hoes you see for the hour have an advantage in that department since you can bust twice in an hour with them

so pretty much the massage parlors are just worth it for the catering and getting your balls licked :mjlol:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Another thing is at these spots even when you get covered head if you tell them to suck your balls most of the time they still do it....

yeah they know your clean because they just washed you down with the table shower but the thing with the american backpage hoes is even if you take a shower right in front of them or something and tell them to do some shyt like that(not that people ever shower at a backpage hoe's spot lol just saying) they would roll their eyes and say "I don't do that" :childplease:

only thing that annoys me about the massage parlors is that even for the hour they only let you bust one time :scust:

If they do let you go a 2nd time they always try to tell you the 2nd time has to be a handjob/blowjob. I dont know why the mamasans have that stupid ass rule. let people fukk both times.

So the backpage hoes you see for the hour have an advantage in that department since you can bust twice in an hour with them

so pretty much the massage parlors are just worth it for the catering and getting your balls licked :mjlol:
:why: