Just finished watching "The Cabin in The Woods"

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
this film is straight :comeon: status

gets a solid :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash: rating

:dead:

I liked the concept but really couldnt get into it. Love horror movies and I get what they were trying to say but I have no desire to ever see this again. The pothead character annoyed the shyt out of me too. The ending was kinda cool with all the monsters, but as a whole it just didnt work for me :manny:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
As far as monster makeup, fx and cgi goes, it was top notch. As a "smart" horror film though, ehhhhhhh. What's the backstory to this whole movie? Did the director get forced into making a "horror" movie? Did the studio execs chop up his original script?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It wasn't really a horror movie. Not to mention it didn't feel like it was tounge-and cheek making fun of Horror like Scream.. it seemed more of a malicious attack on the genre from a couple of guys who were basically trying to say "Horror would be a lot better if it was done the way we think it should be" all while being super-pretentious

Felt like a real horror move to me and it didn't feel pretentious IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was surprised at how dope it was. Started out as a typical cliché horror movie and then to an original, didn't-see-that-coming horror movie.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thought about ordering. Saw the preview and read the thread :russ: Im good