Just Finished Sopranos.....

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You deserve to be negged into oblivion for this comment. :hhh:
Lost had one of the best first seasons ever, then went full Kingdom Hearts with its nonsensical story. That fall off was painful:sadcam:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was such a dikkhead back then. Still am :heh: But OP is still a fukking idiot for saying FNL is better than the sopranos. He won’t see this because I sonned him so much going forward after this thread he publicly admitted to blocking me

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The stripper

he sank 3K in her to fix her teeth :russ:
i feel you though
Silvio was foul for that but sadly that wasn't the worst thing to happen to Tracee. Actually surprised you didn't mention another character here.

I was actually rooting for Sil up until that point. Goes to show that these are still mobsters who really didn't give a shyt what anyone thought and I take it Chase realized that also by adding in that dehumanizing moment.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Silvio was foul for that but sadly that wasn't the worst thing to happen to Tracee. Actually surprised you didn't mention another character here.

I was actually rooting for Sil up until that point. Goes to show that these are still mobsters who really didn't give a shyt what anyone thought and I take it Chase realized that also by adding in that dehumanizing moment.
To kill to live easier and lie to their mothers about all of it...there is no damn humanizing anything. Lol.

Last edited: