Just Finished Sopranos.....

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I was wrong :manny:

Definitely a mt rushmore show and probably my most rewatched since.

I actually agree that Sopranos isn't as good as people say but comparing it to nip tuck and Rescue Me is hilarious:dead:

People don't give Twin Peaks enough credit that's a top five show for me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I actually agree that Sopranos isn't as good as people say but comparing it to nip tuck and Rescue Me is hilarious:dead:

People don't give Twin Peaks enough credit that's a top five show for me.
Its not though :leostare:

Silkk

Daps
Nah, the quality of those old FX shows is so poor, I'd put Luther over both when it comes to good-bad television. You've gotta be a millennial with that opinion.
You smoking crack if you think Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, etc. is poor television

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You smoking crack if you think Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, etc. is poor television

lmao It's enjoyable, but it's poor quality, rescue me especially, cinematography and a good supporting cast matters. A lot of those shows, same as Luther, are carried by a single actor, that's not good. Visually, you cannot compare those shows to the sopranos, I'd go so far as to say rescue me and sons of anarchy are ugly, one is HBO one is FX:yeshrug:

If we're being fair, even a network show like the early seasons of the walking dead look better than the FX ones save for Nip/Tuck which has a bit of style.

Silkk

Daps
lmao It's enjoyable, but it's poor quality, rescue me especially, cinematography and a good supporting cast matters. A lot of those shows, same as Luther, are carried by a single actor, that's not good. Visually, you cannot compare those shows to the sopranos, I'd go so far as to say rescue me and sons of anarchy are ugly, one is HBO one is FX:yeshrug:

If we're being fair, even a network show like the early seasons of the walking dead look better than the FX ones save for Nip/Tuck which has a bit of style.
To say they were carried by one actor tells me you didn’t watch those shows.