Just Finished Sopranos.....

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
FNL? friday night lights?? that high school football drama??

please tell me I'm too sleepy to realize you are talking about something else.....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
FNL? friday night lights?? that high school football drama??

please tell me I'm too sleepy to realize you are talking about something else.....
:dahell: One of the greatest shows EVER. Do you not see that appreciation thread? :usure:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I remember after finishing it last year I thought it was great, but overrated. Now that I take the time to think about it the show is worthy of it's appreciation.

Show is definitely in my top 10.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
:dahell: One of the greatest shows EVER. Do you not see that appreciation thread? :usure:

I've never entered that thread once. I assumed it was some one tree hill/dawson's creek type shyt from the previews. never watched a minute of that show. can anyone else cosign this breh on the supposed greatness of FNL?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is Iggy Azalea a tranny? No

Is you a fakkit?

Yes-Signs-Held-By-Fans.gif

Denzel-Washington-Making-Smoking-Even-Cooler.gif

bytch is wack. Deal with it. Cappin for bony egg white culture vultures in a pathetic attempt to insult me cuz you have nothing. But back to the subject. Rescue me and friday night lights better the the sopranos:pachaha: And while you're at it, tell us how Friends is such a great show. I have never heard a straight male admit to enjoying Friends :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what:

if ur gonna make the analogy then you need to have 4 shows. just admit that was a retarded thing to say :russ: not like it matters
:manny:

bytch is wack. Deal with it. Cappin for bony egg white culture vultures in a pathetic attempt to insult me cuz you have nothing. But back to the subject. Rescue me and friday night lights better the the sopranos:pachaha: And while you're at it, tell us how Friends is such a great show. I have never heard a straight male admit to enjoying Friends :lupe:
You admitted to making tranny threads i wasn't even referring to, i think its safe to say you're done here

close20door-gif.25346

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
for the record, nip tuck and rescue me are both piff

Never said they were(or did I. Strike that from the record) But no sane individual with an ounce of taste would compare them to the sopranos. Thats like comparing the godfather to training day. O wait. Idiot OP already did that:lolbron:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

You admitted to making tranny threads i wasn't even referring to, i think its safe to say you're done here

close20door-gif.25346

Did you cry when that black haired guy finally hooked up with Jennifer Ainston? :pachaha: