Just Finished Sopranos.....

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
...the son is one of the biggest losers in the history of any show/sitcom/drama/movie ever.

:dead:

Jean Grey was a tranny ...she thought he couldn't handle that life. He didn't know Emily was his sister until AFTER he took her virginity.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Only person getting clowned out of threads is you when made a thread saying you dont like titties :wrist:

Damn you are still reaching with that 6 month old thread about that tranny c*nt? Beyond patethic. Just take the L moist fakkit. Friends. :heh: You were Team Ross werent you? Magic son displays more masculinity then you. You should thank da gawds i even entertained this garbage flopped thread. Rescue me better then the sopranos. Who says blasphemous shyt like that?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn you are still reaching with that 6 month old thread about that tranny c*nt? Beyond patethic. Just take the L moist fakkit. Friends. :heh: You were Team Ross werent you? Magic son displays more masculinity then you. You should thank da gawds i even entertained this garbage flopped thread.
:umad: Try To Troll Then Get Emotional Like bytches Brehs :umad:

Not Liking Titties = :wrist:

Silkk

Daps
Admit to making threads about trannies brehs :scusthov:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope show, not on Rushmore with FNL, The Wire, & Breaking Bad but dope nonetheless. Id put it on the level with Rescue Me & Nip/Tuck.

This site gives a dope ass breakdown on the ending too

http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.com/the-sopranos-definitive-explanation-of-the-end/

never understood the hype for the sopranos :yeshrug:

maybe its b/c i dont blindly worship the italian mobster genre

tony was an outright scumbag since season 1, also dont get how people who rooting for him or anyone else during the show... pretty much every character was unlikable

def not on the mt rushmore of goat shows

Silkk

Daps
Wait so if its a tranny then how am i gay for shtting on its titties?:youngsabo:
Is Iggy Azalea a tranny? No

Is you a fakkit?

Yes-Signs-Held-By-Fans.gif