Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been able to completely do this because I can't drink at work. I only drink water at the crib, even with food. Surprisingly doesn't taste horrible.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I’m gonna buy a gallon water bottle off Amazon fukk it.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
What is the basics of Keto? No carbs just meat and vegetables? Sounds a bit like paleo.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Ok after day 1...

I have a 30 ounce vacuum sealed thermos. Keeps my shyt ice cold all day. I can't drink warm water n I ain't walking around with a jug. :mjlol: 8 cups is equal to 1 gallon. Man I'm not feeling this shyt. I swear I have NEVER pissed this much in my life.:stopitslime: I had to get up n go to the ladies room every 30 minutes last night until the sun came up.:to: It was extremely frustrating. I'm afriad to get caught where there is no bathroom cuz I'm not going to piss on myself. Idgaf. Other than that, so far so good. 7 more to go today... Stay vigilant y'all
:salute:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Dont evennnn trip, we gonna slip up some days which is cool. We’re just tryna upgrade our habits which you have done. Lemme know how that alkaline feels. shyt works wonders :wow:

The Alkaline is crack. If I could find it by the gallon, I would :ohlawd:

Anyway, tomorrow will be day 13. Had the gallon challenge knocked out today by about 12:30 (Started at 8) Still going strong and -- at the risk of sharing too much information -- am starting to become more regular over the last couple days. Female co-workers have commented that my skin is looking pretty good :ehh:

I have no idea if I've lost any weight, but even if I haven't … I just flat out feel better in general.

What is the basics of Keto? No carbs just meat and vegetables? Sounds a bit like paleo.

High fat, moderate protein. No carbs, no sugar. I did it for two weeks and lost like 12-14 pounds (NOTE: I kickstarted the ketosis process with a 2-day water fast. That shyt was hell :damn:). It gets results, QUICKLY, but the idea of eating so much fatty food (butter, cream, avocado, cheese, etc.) wasn't something I felt comfortable turning into a lifestyle. It felt almost counter-productive :russ:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
keto is basically high fat med protein low carbs basically the complete opposite of vegans lol

you get to eat homemade cheeseburger patties without the bun, chicken thighs, nuts, beans, sausage, fatty cuts of steak, porkchops, salmon etc etc. just a lot of meat and dairy and other good fat sources. the only carbs u can have are mainly from veggies. u have to stay under like 40g of carbs a day, no sugar carbs and try to stay away from bread and pasta also

eventually your body goes into ketosis and its supposed to make your body attack fat idk all science to it but thats basically the gist

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thread motivated me to just cut back on the alcohol. I'd only drink alcohol every night and not drink a drop of anything during the day, for years. Haven't had a drop of alcohol since last Saturday. Been drinking nothing but water since. I think I drank a gallon of water on Sunday and didnt piss until the middle of the night (was like 2 minute straight :wow:).

Durning the day I felt high on energy like I really took something and it's just something we supposed to be drinking :mjlol:.

Still drinking nothing but water but might keep the alcohol drinking to a weekend thing only like it use to be.

Thanks for the kickstart:salute:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I'm like 15 days in, I am not hitting a gallon, it made me have major headaches due to too much water, I'm a short dude so guess my limit is lower. Not really feeling much different but I did not change my diet at all, feels good to have no dependency on coffee anymore and to see the same three beers in the fridge that were there on february 1st tho:obama:
I should change my diet up too, I just need to find the determination