Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I am use to being disciplined to cut weight for tournaments, but this is a lifestyle change...

Gave this a shot, on day 10, nearly had a psychotic breakdown from the sugar withdrawal as I was ready to snuff anyone over something trivial and not care if I got caught or worse...Now soda gives me a headache and it is too sugary...

My soda habit was at least 2 20oz bottles a day and probably another 20oz at night....

I've slipped a few times(a can of soda and tea), but I have been drinking a gallon plus of water a day, keeping up with grappling practice and aux workout routine...

Results so far....
I feel like a beast, stronger, and much more assertive at pretty much anything. I only get tired after work and then a 3 hour practice, other than that, I feel like I am in a new body...

A bit leaner in physique, but a nice benefit, the goal is to improve conditioning and lifestyle...

Wonder what the results will be in 30+ days....

Good shyt, fukkkkk them sodas nikka, you know that shyt is poison!! 30 days you finna feel like Jesus L. Jackson:wow:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
On to day 10. I'd call today a bit of a slipup though. :francis:

Stopped at this Applebee's in Laurel, Mississippi (traveling for work) and the water they gave me basically tasted like trash, STRONG aftertaste :scust:.

So I decided to get a lemonade and had literally two sips of it. It wasn't good.

That ruined water from restaurants for me for the day, so I got a pink lemonade from this hibachi spot during dinner. Weirdly enough, it just didn't do anything for me. I was drinking spring water from a jug before and after dinner (I ended up downing the gallon; that part is starting to become light work so long as the day doesn't get away from me in terms of having shyt to do that throws off the routine) and I'm at the point where I'm starting to prefer water over most drinks (No sodas or sweet tea have been had for 10 days. The lemonades were the only non-water thing I've had).

I did stock up on some Alkaline Water though. Gonna try to stick with the water I traveled with. :ohlawd:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
On to day 10. I'd call today a bit of a slipup though. :francis:

Stopped at this Applebee's in Laurel, Mississippi (traveling for work) and the water they gave me basically tasted like trash, STRONG aftertaste :scust:.

So I decided to get a lemonade and had literally two sips of it. It wasn't good.

That ruined water from restaurants for me for the day, so I got a pink lemonade from this hibachi spot during dinner. Weirdly enough, it just didn't do anything for me. I was drinking spring water from a jug before and after dinner (I ended up downing the gallon; that part is starting to become light work so long as the day doesn't get away from me in terms of having shyt to do that throws off the routine) and I'm at the point where I'm starting to prefer water over most drinks (No sodas or sweet tea have been had for 10 days. The lemonades were the only non-water thing I've had).

I did stock up on some Alkaline Water though. Gonna try to stick with the water I traveled with. :ohlawd:

Dont evennnn trip, we gonna slip up some days which is cool. We’re just tryna upgrade our habits which you have done. Lemme know how that alkaline feels. shyt works wonders :wow:

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
Still on the grind and now it's day 11! I'm down about 5 lbs rn and it's going well so far. I've felt a lot more healthier than normal, and I don't really have anymore sugar withdrawals like I did during the first few days. Still gonna keep pushing throughout the month but so far it's going well!

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Still on the grind and now it's day 11! I'm down about 5 lbs rn and it's going well so far. I've felt a lot more healthier than normal, and I don't really have anymore sugar withdrawals like I did during the first few days. Still gonna keep pushing throughout the month but so far it's going well!

Amazing! Keep pushin, it only gets better :blessed:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Down 20 pounds (213 to 193), face hella slim, skin helllla clear, stomach hella non-belly-ey, upgraded my habits and saved HELLA money not going out eating or drinking and not keeping the crib stocked with liquor... Holla at a nikka :wow:

Might do a podcast on this if yall interested let me know.

EDIT: PODCAST UP :mjlit:

Edit: Here’s the rules that got me started and weight update

rjxjjBV_d.jpg

109359b63008726a577dd763c545b0ae.jpg

Edit - Before and After 30 Day Face progress

Here’s my face before and after the 30 Days. The before photo had the weird face auto-reverse so it looks hella weird.

Before :picard:

CEF2-E9-D9-521-E-4649-9-D73-615274-D28188.jpg

After :ohhh:

jF1QTZz_d.jpg

Make sure yall gettin good rest. Check these "Bamboo Pillows"

71mu7Ap7eJL._AC_UL640_QL65_.jpg

Here's the bio-impedance scale I use for complete body stats

616pF4GijaL._AC_UL640_QL65_.jpg

Good looking. I'm starting today. All water no drank. 30 for 30.:ufdup:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
If anybody is trying to get started in the gym I HIGHLY recommend all pro's beginner routine, its the routine that started me on my journey and now im back on it after some time off of the gym. it even has an app you can download to track and calculate the weight you should use:

Workout Programs

this is a perfect routine for those trying to get that lean body builder type body and you can do it whatever your goals are cutting, bulking, recomp etc.