Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Gotta check back in wit you since I told you I was gonna try it and boy does it do wonders :wow:. I have way more stamina and power than when I was just a soda nikka. Not gonna lie I fell off the last couple days :sadcam: (and I still have the occasional bowl of cereal with almond milk) but that’s only because I ran outta water at the house and the close by stores ain’t have any :whoa: so I was drinking Gatorade the difference was night and day. Now I got a case of water ready to hop on back I don’t miss the soda like I thought I was( I still do but it’s manageable)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I am use to being disciplined to cut weight for tournaments, but this is a lifestyle change...

Gave this a shot, on day 10, nearly had a psychotic breakdown from the sugar withdrawal as I was ready to snuff anyone over something trivial and not care if I got caught or worse...Now soda gives me a headache and it is too sugary...

My soda habit was at least 2 20oz bottles a day and probably another 20oz at night....

I've slipped a few times(a can of soda and tea), but I have been drinking a gallon plus of water a day, keeping up with grappling practice and aux workout routine...

Results so far....
I feel like a beast, stronger, and much more assertive at pretty much anything. I only get tired after work and then a 3 hour practice, other than that, I feel like I am in a new body...

A bit leaner in physique, but a nice benefit, the goal is to improve conditioning and lifestyle...

Wonder what the results will be in 30+ days....