Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
For Real:ohhh: I started eating 2 bananas a day in the morning too. Trying to get this shyt down.

How'd you know it was lowered?

Went to get my first test shot and they took my blood pressure. She said it was perfect.

She also explained what caused high blood p, which was mainly stress, salt/water retention. So it made sense that since doing the water challenge, it lowered my blood p due to reduced water retention etc.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Good shyt, How you feelin so far my man?

Pretty good all things considered. Body's getting used to the water intake, and I'm noticing my skin isn't as dry in the mornings when I wake up/come out the shower :ehh:

I've also dropped like 2-3 pounds (for the most part, I eat a light breakfast and a late lunch, sometimes skipping breakfast. Dinner doesn't really happen nowadays and on weekends I eat once a day) though I'm not exactly sure how much stock to put in the scale given I'm drinking 8 pounds of water a day. :russ: :manny:

But I do know that I was in the mid-250s to start the year and I've gained at least 10 pounds since. If I got below 260 again during this challenge, it's another win.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Pretty good all things considered. Body's getting used to the water intake, and I'm noticing my skin isn't as dry in the mornings when I wake up/come out the shower :ehh:

I've also dropped like 2-3 pounds (for the most part, I eat a light breakfast and a late lunch, sometimes skipping breakfast. Dinner doesn't really happen nowadays and on weekends I eat once a day) though I'm not exactly sure how much stock to put in the scale given I'm drinking 8 pounds of water a day. :russ: :manny:

But I do know that I was in the mid-250s to start the year and I've gained at least 10 pounds since. If I got below 260 again during this challenge, it's another win.

LOL yeah that weight should start dropping as long as your not washing down candy and milkshakes with the water.

Good shyt though my man

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Alkaline water is :wow:

I'm mad my Wal-Mart was fresh out when I wanted to stock up :pacspit: