Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Give a damn about Joosy being found guilty...arrest all the damn Karen's who called the cops on black folks for having a barbecue, selling lemonade and just existing! F0H with this Jussie Smollett bullshyt

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Notice you can’t even get people to come out and point out how harmful this was to marginalized communities. False accusations and hoaxes do real damage to real victims. Instead people want to memory hole this and act like it never happened, or act like they didn’t ride for this man like he was Obama Luther King X.

He's got some issues, and shows that some people want so desperately to be victims to justify what they believe to be true, that they will fake it. Happens a lot. This is likely the root cause of this whole fiasco.

Supposedly he had been scolded many times during this trial for being an entitled jerk. Also, the judge told him to stay within 30 minutes away. However, it took him an hour to show up. These things may cause the judge to be more aggressive in sentencing. You never know.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
:francis: Go to jail for a year to 3 years just to hide the fact some of those:wrist: gay dudes was going to expose you on some wild shyt and he makes up this bullshyt story

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Supposedly he had been scolded many times during this trial for being an entitled jerk. Also, the judge told him to stay within 30 minutes away. However, it took him an hour to show up. These things may cause the judge to be more aggressive in sentencing. You never know.

Smollett insisted that the prosecution was incorrectly portraying the conversation by not explaining that he’d also publicly lamented his long-delayed flight in a series of public posts to his Instagram story.

“You’re misrepresenting me to the jury and to the entire court, and it’s not fair,” Smollett said. “Without showing the actual Insta stories that I posted, they’re not getting the full story so they don’t understand.”

Webb shot back, “Look at me. I’m older. I tell you right now I do not understand Instagram. … I’m asking you if the messages I’m about to show you are between Bola and you.”

Cook County Judge James Linn intervened, chiding Smollett, “Just answer his questions without arguing.”

Smollett became furious when Webb read aloud one of the actor’s messages that included the N-word and didn’t try to censor it for the court.

“Sir, can you just spell the word or not say it out of respect for every African American in this room?” Smollett demanded.

Webb apologized and let the actor continue to read messages to the jury instead, including one sent at 12:41 a.m. on the day of the attack.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude was in cahoots with Kamala them.

A failed attempt at social engineering the masses and getting some kind of special law passed for them.
As well as trying to stay relevant in the industry.

I wonder how embarrassed his sister is being an actress herself.
So dumb :mjlol:

This is taxpayers’ money we’re talking about. This fakkit faked a crime for clout and talk show appearances. Fukk him.

You know you don't care about this.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
He was too narcissistic for that. He would rather get up on a stand and talk about it for SIX HOURS, even though he sounded like an absolute idiot and just made things worse.

I knew he was narcissistic. Got some family members just like him who would make up a huge lie to tarnish someone's image and won't admit to it even after being caught red-handed..strange behaviour.