Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
OMFG his lawyers are going to appeal this shyt!!!:mindblown:

Juicy got money like that??:dahell:
Probably so. Outside of the Empire shows showing reruns he getting paid off that and the movies he did years ago like Might Ducks.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
It was dangerously cold that night. Anybody who lived in the Chicago area knew he was lying immediately.
Oh understood bro. When they showed the alleged scene where this was said to have taken place and Michael Strahan was giving his commentary on Good Morning America I knew this dude was lying.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not sayin' this won't happen, but the fact he tripled down on his bs story & wasted tax payer money with a trial,wasted vital police resources was arrogant in court they might give him some time...:yeshrug:

if that nikka was a friend or family member of mine I would've told him avoid trial, plead guilty, say you're dealing with mental health.drug issues then that would've created the circumstances to get probation/community service....:yeshrug:

This

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
It was dangerously cold that night. Anybody who lived in the Chicago area knew he was lying immediately.

Thats the craziest part.

It wasn’t just the Chicago area that knew, the weather was so crazy it made National news.

If I’m not mistaken, I think there was a thread up here that night because of how crazy it was, then this nikka come out talking about he walked to Subway in subzero weather, damn near directly on the Lake Michigan shore. :mjlol:

I knew he was lying immediately.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Dude was in cahoots with Kamala them.

A failed attempt at social engineering the masses and getting some kind of special law passed for them. As well as trying to stay relevant in the industry.

I wonder how embarrassed his sister is being an actress herself.