Daps
This aged well

uvhhFTe.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was dangerously cold that night. Anybody who lived in the Chicago area knew he was lying immediately.
Weather people were telling us that if we just had to go outside, to limit our inhaling or else we’d damage our lungs and he’s saying he was walking to subway, face uncovered. :unimpressed:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
:gucci:this nikka family needs to stage an intervention & get him some help...

This.

If this is true, then I really hope the family will get him some help and watch over him during all this. I don’t think he’s all the way there.

And this.

He needs to face consequences for his fraudulent actions but he also needs professional help for his narcissism and mental instability. I hope this doesn't hurt his sister's career.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Weather people were telling us that if we just had to go outside, to limit our inhaling or else we’d damage our lungs and he’s saying he was walking to subway, face uncovered. :unimpressed:

You got Chicago folks dying in Chicago cold, but this light-in-the-ass California boy was walking around like it was nothing. Ohhh...kay.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I have a question though, didn't he avoid this case due to his political friend.

What happened to where they decided to persecute him?

Not saying they shouldn't cause they should but this trial seemed to pop out of no where.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I have a question though, didn't he avoid this case due to his political friend.

What happened to where they decided to persecute him?

Not saying they shouldn't cause they should but this trial seemed to pop out of no where.

This was such a fiasco and caused so much heat that a judge went to the trouble of appointing a special prosecutor who isn't beholden to political interests i.e. Jussie's pal.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This was such a fiasco and caused so much heat that a judge went to the trouble of appointing a special prosecutor who isn't beholden to political interests i.e. Jussie's pal.
That's wild! I remember when he got off the Hook for this bullshyt. I'm surprised that they decided to put him on trial so many years later for this. I got to look more into how it went down cause I thought when you beat a case it's done with.

Edit: So apparently the changes were reinstated. Didn't know they can do that but they can. Interesting .

Last edited: