JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the admin giving me a low quality poster warning with all this low quality posting in this thread. Can’t refute with the facts that has been presented so deflection is the next move. It’s cool. :sas1:
Not the hill to die on IMO.

Laying out all of the facts only, the story makes no sense. It's as simple as that.

Nothing more can be said on either side until more facts are presented. Unless you are kin to Jussie or work on Empire, you likely have never had a conversation with or been in the same room as him to judge his character, you only know him from a role you plays on your TV. You have nothing to offer in terms of vouching for his character.

I have nothing to offer in terms of calling him a liar either, on the flip side.

All we have are facts as we knew them, and I don't believe them, you do. Fair, but don't try to push a narrative down anyone's throat.

Story will probably make sense by end of week, new announcements come out daily.

Daps
Not the hill to die on IMO.

Laying out all of the facts only, the story makes no sense. It's as simple as that.

Nothing more can be said on either side until more facts are presented. Unless you are kin to Jussie or work on Empire, you likely have never had a conversation with or been in the same room as him to judge his character, you only know him from a role you plays on your TV. You have nothing to offer in terms of vouching for his character.

I have nothing to offer in terms of calling him a liar either, on the flip side.

All we have are facts as we knew them, and I don't believe them, you do. Fair, but don't try to push a narrative down anyone's throat.

Story will probably make sense by end of week, new announcements come out daily.

I’m not “pushing” anything. I’m stating what has been confirmed by the police and Jussie. Is that not allowed? For whatever reason some of these dudes in here don’t like it. They rather deflect by talking about my post count/history. Its cool though. If you want to continue to perpetuate the misinformation that has been pushed by racists trolls then go right ahead.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not “pushing” anything. I’m stating what has been confirmed by the police and Jussie. Is that not allowed? For whatever reason some of these dudes in here don’t like it. They rather deflect by talking about my post count/history. Its cool though. If you want to continue to perpetuate the misinformation that has been pushed by racists trolls then go right ahead.
I can only speak for myself, not nare another person on the board.

I saw that in basics, we can agree that the reports were that he was jumped by two white racists who recognized him in the street around 2am, beat him and put a rope around his neck, lnych style. They them screamed MAGA (confirmed by his manager, who was on phone during beating), and doused him in a substance.

Correct the above if wrong.

Now, the only video footage exists are two people walking down the opposite side of street about an hour prior to attack, Jussie walking into the building with his subway food and a thin rope around his neck, and no footage of anyone else coming, going, leacving or staying, in any part of the vicinity.

Why do you have to be homophobic to not believe something?

I do not and cannot make myself believe that, even if my own brother said it, I would side eye him silently until we saw what really happened.

My trust and my common sense don't allow for it. But, as I said before. Why argue when the story will come out anyway? Didn't learn anything from the "white man in a red truck shooting black girls" story from literally two weeks ago?

I personally am tired of ppl manipulating my people and celebs using us for likes and attention, but that's another topic for another day.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been hit in the ribs sparring and that shyt takes a bit to stop hurting. If his ribs are bruised he must be wolverine because he wouldn't be able to move like that.

Man it’s literally hard to even breath without pain with bruised ribs. This fool lying

Daps
I can only speak for myself, not nare another person on the board.

I saw that in basics, we can agree that the reports were that he was jumped by two white racists who recognized him in the street around 2am, beat him and put a rope around his neck, lnych style. They them screamed MAGA (confirmed by his manager, who was on phone during beating), and doused him in a substance.

Correct the above if wrong.

Now, the only video footage exists are two people walking down the opposite side of street about an hour prior to attack, Jussie walking into the building with his subway food and a thin rope around his neck, and no footage of anyone else coming, going, leacving or staying, in any part of the vicinity.

Why do you have to be homophobic to not believe something?

I do not and cannot make myself believe that, even if my own brother said it, I would side eye him silently until we saw what really happened.

My trust and my common sense don't allow for it. But, as I said before. Why argue when the story will come out anyway? Didn't learn anything from the "white man in a red truck shooting black girls" story from literally two weeks ago?

I personally am tired of ppl manipulating my people and celebs using us for likes and attention, but that's another topic for another day.

I didn’t call anyone homophobic.

I did call out the circle jerk going around belittling and mocking his encounter to a gay bang gone wrong simply because he’s gay.

Yes your interpretation from what was provided by the police is correct. But you missed the part that the POI’s and Jussie also go off the camera at the same time as well. Then the next time he’s spotted with the noose on his neck and road salt on his clothes.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it's possible that all this is true but seems more of a possibility that it's at the very least somewhat hard to believe every detail.