Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:weebaynanimated:

:weebaynanimated:

:wow:

No one doubts this could happen, even in Chicago. The doubt comes in due to a combination of the extremely cold temperature that night, the area where it took place, the fact that there just happened to be MAGA dudes who recognized him, and that he only had a little cut under his eye. He said he had bruised ribs as well, but he was just performing the other night.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one doubts this could happen, even in Chicago. The doubt comes in due to a combination of the extremely cold temperature that night, the area where it took place, the fact that there just happened to be MAGA dudes who recognized him, and that he only had a little cut under his eye. He said he had bruised ribs as well, but he was just performing the other night.

And getting bleach thrown on him.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I need definite evidence to drop that this dude lied his ass off so I can get at all these lames on my timeline for chastising people for not blindly believing in fairy tales

Well, you can read the official police report. No mention of MAGA anything, no bleach...in fact, the report clearly lists "minor" injuries and that the "weapons" were hands and feet, not a goddamned noose.

DUCK TALES! WHOO-OOO! :duck::duck::duck: