JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Really disturbing how one could live their life in Hollywood for as long as Jussie has and able to come on the other side of it relatively unscathed. He has never had any troubles of any kind. No legal troubles. His entire career since he was a child.

But because he’s gay, people get to belittle and mock him. When he was the one attacked. Why in the world would he and his manager jeapordize their career for a story he never had to report to the police in the first place?

Y’all sound just like those idiots did when they questioned why Trayvon was wearing a hoodie. Y’all are embarrassing.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Really disturbing how one could live their life in Hollywood for as long as Jussie has and able to come on the other side of it relatively unscathed. He has never had any troubles of any kind. No legal troubles. His entire career since he was a child.

But because he’s gay, people get to belittle and mock him. When he was the one attacked. Why in the world would he and his manager jeapordize their career for a story he never had to report to the police in the first place?

Y’all sound just like those idiots did when they questioned why Trayvon was wearing a hoodie. Y’all are embarrassing.

:snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Victim of a possible hate crime and won't give the police pertinent info but you can hear about it at his show...where he's singing and dancing a jig with bruised ribs?

Lee Daniels should've kept this in the script
Yll4.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yep he knows where all the cameras are located in the Chi.

He planned it all down to a science. :stopitslime:
Thats not my point, IF he fabricated this story, and there's no video evidence to support what he reported or to contradict his story, then he is in the clear. And he can continue to claim the attack took place based on his "injuries" and the media will believe it. :ohhh:

He said he fought back, but he still held onto his sandwich. I suppose that can be true, it was a very quick attack, seconds, a scratch to the face and a punch to the ribs and the guys ran off. So fast he didn't have time to do anything else. But then he also said he was doused with a "chemical" and they had time to out a rope around his neck.

So to recap, he fought back(his words), held onto his sandwich AND had a phone call with his manager while being attacked. In sub zero temps with masked men while yelling maga. :francis:

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's a weird story to tell.
:russ:

Daps
Bird Brained Posting
Victim of a possible hate crime and won't give the police pertinent info but you can hear about it at his show...where he's singing and dancing a jig with bruised ribs?

Lee Daniels should've kept this in the script
Yll4.gif

The Chicago superintendent made a statement and said he has been fully cooperating with the police.

But y’all keep believing your MAGA sources. :mjlol:

Daps
Thats not my point, IF he fabricated this story, and there's no video evidence to support what he reported or to contradict his story, then he is in the clear. And he can continue to claim the attack took place based on his "injuries" and the media will believe it. :ohhh:

He said he fought back, but he still held onto his sandwich. I suppose that can be true, it was a very quick attack, seconds, a scratch to the face and a punch to the ribs and the guys ran off. So fast he didn't have time to do anything else. But then he also said he was doused with a "chemical" and they had time to out a rope around his neck.

So to recap, he fought back(his words), held onto his sandwich AND had a phone call with his manager while being attacked. In sub zero temps with masked men while yelling maga. :francis:

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's a weird story to tell.
:russ:

It’s a crazy story for sure. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I guess he should’ve died for people to believe him though.