JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Peep #thepattern equation:
"If you don't believe in (x), your (info, perspective) comes from (trump, Maga, alex jones)
"if you don't believe (x) happened, you are (pedophile, antisemitic, homophobic)
Insert any variable.
Breh you need to make a thread detailing the pattern.

Daps
tenor.gif

Bless yo heart :mjcry:

So now your response instead of supporting your claim that he wasn’t willing to hand over pertinent info. You decide to what?

The hell he needs to hand over his whole cell phone for? :stopitslime:

They can get his records and he has been participating with obtaining them.

Anything else you need to add because he knows his rights as any black person should?:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So now your response instead of supporting your claim that he wasn’t willing to hand over pertinent info. You decide to what?

The hell he needs to hand over his whole cell phone for? :stopitslime:

They can get his records and he has been participating with obtaining them.

Anything else you need to add because he knows his rights as any black person should?:mjpls:
What brought you to TheColi?
:jbhmm:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The Chicago superintendent made a statement and said he has been fully cooperating with the police.

But y’all keep believing your MAGA sources. :mjlol:

the CPD commissioner Eddie Johnson is a fat incompetent c00n. His word means nothing. That's whats wrong with you shea butters just running your mouth with no connection to the black ppl who actually live in the places you run your mouths about. Speak what the fukk you know about.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
If you've ever had broke ribs you wouldn't be moving like that
Supposedly they were just bruised. But I had bruised ribs from getting speared on my side in football, dude put his helmet right on my shyt. I was out for over a month.
He definitely wouldn't be moving like that a week after the attack if they were truly bruised

Daps
the CPD commissioner Eddie Johnson is a fat incompetent c00n. His word means nothing. That's whats wrong with you shea butters just running your mouth with no connection to the black ppl who actually live in the places you run your mouths about. Speak what the fukk you know about.

You speak what the fukk you know! I’m from chicago! Check my history on that too. :heh:

I’m just stating that the superintendent complied that he has been fully cooperating with the police contrary to what the racists has spouted and y’all are happily aligning yourselves with.

Daps
Lol at the admin giving me a low quality poster warning with all this low quality posting in this thread. Can’t refute with the facts that has been presented so deflection is the next move. It’s cool. :sas1:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes lying. Something happened but don't think it's anywhere near what hes saying. Dudes trying to flip it into some political bullshyt with the help of Lee Daniels for his Democrat friends. :camby: Oprah probably in on it too. Probably gonna conduct the interview too. I hate how shyt is all politics to protect these elite scum