JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Breakfast club said he's going to address everything at his show tonight.

He denies them wearing maga hats but says they did shout maga.

He didn't want to give up his phone to see if he was talking tonhis manager but will agree to give the detectives his phone records. That I can understand and would do the same thing.

Who is a lawyer on here cause this doesn’t seem like it’s the brightest thing to do. Police don’t have a suspect and there is not a video of the assault. I’m figuring any decent defense attorney will eat him alive if he run out here talking about it on the front end and it’s basically his word versus whoever they end they end up finding.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
This shyt is deray levels of fakery
Cm-26-CUsAAQqFH.jpg
WTF??!!
:deadrose:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Wait....

He was in STREETERVILLE?

Ain’t nobody getting jumped in streeterville, it’s a upscale area, downtown, right off the lake.

It would’ve felt like -30 or -40 degrees with wind chill at that time of the night for it being so close to the lake. Who the fukk would bring bleach around?

This culo blaster is definitely lying

So let's consider some things.

If he did go on Grindr and thought he was meeting someone who was Catfishing, but they recognized him, then it's possible he could have been assaulted by someone that did recognize him from TV.

I looked at a map of Streeterville and there is a 24 hour subway right on the street mentioned. So that checks out.

Police said he had a rope around his neck.

I just don't know :hubie: and I've said from the beginning this thing is bizarre. It does seem like he is withholding some vital clues, and that just makes speculation much more abundant. He is definitely hiding something important.

I'm going to stop speculating, I'll let the police figure it out.

Last edited:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
The attack happened. What led up to it is fishy.

Damn there are a lot of posters pretending to be black in here. @BobbyBooshay is one for sure.

It sucks we live in a world where we cant take people at their word. I feel the same though not trying to discount what he went through but the story is a bit shaky still

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It sucks we live in a world where we cant take people at their word. I feel the same though not trying to discount what he went through but the story is a bit shaky still
He was clearly out there for some off the wall reason BUT that doesn't mean he deserved to get an ass whipping and definitely not one related to hate crime territory.

We're in the Middle Ground here so gonna lose a lot of people.:mjlol:

Huh what lol
:hhh:Triggered? Black people don't post that on forums. How's reddit?:mjlol:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
He was clearly out there for some off the wall reason BUT that doesn't mean he deserved to get an ass whipping and definitely not one related to hate crime territory.

And yet the coli is full of threads using the term
:russ:

LOL ha, such a cliche unoriginal thing to say on here, ppl still say that, for why they ever done/do that is beyond me
:mjlol:

Anyway lets end this, a good few pics of me on here over the years in Travel thread, Jamaican threads, even as of recent in the thread about BIG getting a street named after him, pics me standing in front of the BIG murual in that thread. Feel free to look in those threads.
:usure:

If your that interested in me feel free to follow me on IG, a few already do from here, just ask me breh.
:jawalrus:

Anyway lets not go off tangent here, stick to topic.
:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Are you saying a lot of BMATs, HL posters, Septums, and Blavities are white?
They sure use that word to mock non weakmales when facts are presented...
I'd be willing to bet there's more cultural overlap between the blavity blacks, #glittertwitter, and general white culture than any other two groups you try to conflate on here.
It's all projection.
There are waaaaaaaay more bluechecks with "problematic allies" :mjpls: than actual or borderline Black Man "alt righters". :scust: Legions vs Fringes and the representatives of the former magnifying said fringes to stay within a victim frame.
Nobody wants to peel back those layers, though.
:sas2:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So let's consider some things.

If he did go on Grindr and thought he was meeting someone who was Catfishing, but they recognized him, then it's possible he could have been assaulted by someone that did recognize him from TV.

I looked at a map of Streeterville and there is a 24 hour subway right on the street mentioned. So that checks out.

Police said he had a rope around his neck.

I just don't know :hubie: and I've said from the beginning this thing is bizarre. It does seem like he is withholding some vital clues, and that just makes speculation much more abundant. He is definitely hiding something important.

I'm going to stop speculating, I'll let the police figure it out.
I live in river north breh...

This area is upscale and safe as hell. Think of Chelsea in NYC as a reference point.

Bleach freezes at -18 degrees, so the assailants were walking outside in -30 wind chill with bleach?

Cameras everywhere and yet we can’t find actual footage?

Let me find out I know someone that lives in that building lol

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I live in river north breh...

This area is upscale and safe as hell. Think of Chelsea in NYC as a reference point.

Bleach freezes at -18 degrees, so the assailants were walking outside in -30 wind chill with bleach?

Cameras everywhere and yet we can’t find actual footage?

Let me find out I know someone that lives in that building lol
Bleach freezes at POSITIVE 18 DEGREES Fahrenheit (18F), MY G.
:sas2: