JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
They lack self accountability so I’m sure they’ll find an obscure theory to base this on and pull an Audre Lorde or bell hooks quote out their ass to deflect

“The masters tools can’t dismantle his house”

bytch what does that have to do with this nikka getting jumped by the Ninja Turtles? Throw em all in the trash and fukk their ideas
:russ::mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This story is shaky for the simple fact...its fukking -45-55 wind chill in the midwest now. Yesterday my nose hairs froze being outside ten seconds and it hurt to even go to my car :pachaha: and these cacs are apparently solid snake with magical bleach laying in wait for more than a couple minutes in weather whete you can literally die to exposure. :jbhmm: idk. I would hope he aint fibbin but seriously. No one is going out in this shyt without needing to let alone to do some stupid shyt

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The sexual orientation part of this doesn't even factor into my posting here and calling it ducktales.
  1. It's cold as fukk. You aren't outside unless you need to be.
  2. We have a mayoral candidate (Willie Wilson) on record saying 'I'm just tired of white people telling me what to do with my money', to have the chutzpah to say that goes back to a prior point of mine, white people don't typically line step out in these parts. Highland Park, Aurora or Naperville, maybe, not in the city though
  3. Too much surveillance. Brehs, cameras and cops are everywhere in this gotdamn city.
  4. It sounds too fanciful, Nooses, bleach, MAGA shouting. Like I've said, I've never seen a MAGA hat worn in Chicago.
  5. His subsequent actions appear to not be on the up and up.

His being gay is his own thing. I don't give two shyts about that. I'm concerned that this is just a lie and with every passing moment and with every new detail that comes out, it appears to be so.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman -- who asked us not to use her name -- tells TMZ, she walked out of the building at 12:30 AM Tuesday to take her dogs out and saw the man near the door, pacing between the parking garage and entrance, looking agitated and smoking a cigarette. She says, "He looked out of place." He was a white man with scruff on his face wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans that were too short, exposing "thick, grey hunting socks" with camel-colored dress shoes.

She just described a hipster:mjlol:

Probably lived in the building and went outside to quickly smoke a cigarette and was pacing and looking agitated because he was cold.

Police would have footage already because the building has to have cameras at the entrance and by the garage.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sexual orientation part of this doesn't even factor into my posting here and calling it ducktales.
  2. We have a mayoral candidate (Willie Wilson) on record saying 'I'm just tired of white people telling me what to do with my money', to have the chutzpah to say that goes back to a prior point of mine, white people don't typically line step out in these parts. Highland Park, Aurora or Naperville, maybe, not in the city though
  3. Too much surveillance. Brehs, cameras and cops are everywhere in this gotdamn city.
  4. It sounds too fanciful, Nooses, bleach, MAGA shouting. Like I've said, I've never seen a MAGA hat worn in Chicago.

His being gay is his own thing. I don't give two shyts about that. I'm concerned that this is just a lie and with every passing moment and with every new detail that comes out, it appears to be so.

Breh being from chicago we even know that criminals don't even like to go outside when the temperatures are like this or even in a record blizzard and snow.

Then on top of that like you said cameras every where and the whole MAGA hats and shyt.

I mean one in chicago white folks can be racist and hate folks and still be hard nose Democrats so them saying MAGA sounds made up. Then racial violence has normally happened in segregated areas and neighborhoods throughtout the area.

With him not wanting to give up his phone its lining up like a encounter that went wrong.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh being from chicago we even know that criminals don't even like to go outside when the temperatures are like this or even in a record blizzard and snow.

Then on top of that like you said cameras every where and the whole MAGA hats and shyt.

I mean one in chicago white folks can be racist and hate folks and still be hard nose Democrats so them saying MAGA sounds made up. Then racial violence has normally happened in segregated areas and neighborhoods throughtout the area.

With him not wanting to give up his phone its lining up like a encounter that went wrong.

How?

You trust police to not go through everything? They gon see all his texts, nudes, business deals etc.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside

My fukkin point exactly :ohlawd::salute:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yesterday my nose hairs froze being outside ten seconds and it hurt to even go to my car :pachaha: and these cacs are apparently solid snake with magical bleach laying in wait for more than a couple minutes in weather whete you can literally die to exposure. :jbhmm: idk.

:heh: at cacs lurking Boystown and popping Diazepams when its this mutchafukking cold running around like Sniper Wolf in -50 temperatures for the gay Smollett brother of all people.

tumblr_md7gi7dJNo1r5jta4o1_500.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The issue I have is when this happened, its about him being a gay that was attacked to the media. Once it comes out that this is probably bullshyt, its gonna be "another black person lying" instead of "another flamboyant gay person lying".:francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at cacs lurking Boystown and popping Diazepams when its this mutchafukking cold running around like Sniper Wolf in -50 temperatures for the gay Smollett brother of all people.

tumblr_md7gi7dJNo1r5jta4o1_500.gif

Right. Brehs not from this area probs cant grasp just how fukking cold it was that night. If this did indeed happen fukk charging them nikkas with a hate crime it need to be a level above that cuz to be on some sam fischer shyt at -55 requires a emotion stronger than pure hate :mjlol: