JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did they have to give the police their phones? How hard would it have been to just pull up the call log, and press Jussie/Manager most recent call, and show them the time of the most recent calls from those numbers? shyt call the phone while the police there to verify that they didn't just switch contact names. It shouldn't be that hard to verify that but I could be wrong, maybe they had a strict procedure.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Did they have to give the police their phones? How hard would it have been to just pull up the call log, and press Jussie/Manager most recent call, and show them the time of the most recent calls from those numbers? shyt call the phone while the police there to verify that they didn't just switch contact names. It shouldn't be that hard to verify that but I could be wrong, maybe they had a strict procedure.

Eh ... if I’m trying do my part to make sure the assailants are captured (not only because of what they did in that circumstance, but also for the greater good of public safety — especially blacks and gays :mjpls: — then I’m granting permission for phone records.

You wanna get this shyt solved, hold the assailants accountable and help keep the public safe or nah? :dahell:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Not a good look for the Shea Butter VSB Blavity fags.....
They lack self accountability so I’m sure they’ll find an obscure theory to base this on and pull an Audre Lorde or bell hooks quote out their ass to deflect

“The masters tools can’t dismantle his house”

bytch what does that have to do with this nikka getting jumped by the Ninja Turtles? Throw em all in the trash and fukk their ideas

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, they don't have to give it to them, but if I call the police, tell them I've been attacked, say I was on the phone with my manager at the time it happened, and they want to see my phone to confirm the details and help put the story together, why not give it to them?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
51081759_2040181772755325_5436769753047760896_n.jpg

:bryan:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Once again, nothing adding up. This chick says two cacs were outside the building but wasn’t dude on a plane coming to Chicago before he went to the subway? So two dudes are waiting in the cold two hours before this happened? And where’s the camera feeds? Where is the video of him entering his building? If two dudes just jumped me I’m sprinting into the building and letting security know I’m being pursued. All reports say this dude just walking into the building like he just got coffee. Where’s his clothes? He got bleach tossed on him they should be ruined right? Absolutely no one is asking questions. And that’s because an agenda is being pushed here

Lol these people were laying in wait for him in sub zero weather for god knows how long do they then only engage in a scuffle with him for less than 60 seconds. You would think people with all this planning and forethought would be there to do some serious damage beat him to a pulp, stab him or just generally f*ck him up but instead they scuffle with him for less than a minute resulting in only the most superficial of injuries after investing so much planning and homophobic racist hatred in this attack.

:russ:

Daps
I wouldn't give my phone to the police, either. That they refuse to hand them over does nothing to cast doubt on the story he and the manager have given. This is more cac antics to discredit the victim. They're working with the media to taint the public and sow seeds of doubt in the veracity of the victim's claim. :francis:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wouldn't give my phone to the police, either. That they refuse to hand them over does nothing to cast doubt on the story he and the manager have given. This is more cac antics to discredit the victim. They're working with the media to taint the public and sow seeds of doubt in the veracity of the victim's claim. :francis:

Blatant dap fishing

This is why people have left and the Locker Room has fallen off :blaff:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Permissions to access their *phone records* not to take in their phones. It’s an extremely strange thing to refuse when you’re the victim.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
His photo taken in the hospital matches that it was a quick attack.

Y’all think he was out there rolling in the dirt by himself and he apparently knows where all cameras are so he can execute his plan?

Why are you just posting now with this 2012 account?:jbhmm:

If this is true I hope justice is served. You obsessed cornballs are goofy as hell. You acting like the breh is a peacocking disgraceful attention whore like Magic's towelette moist son or a charlatan fame seeker like DeRay with the blue vest.

Stop acting like your hate is coming from a righteous place when 95% of this site is cherry picking hypocritical lustful luke warm christians/muslims/etc.

To the one fakkit who post them shytty songs, you're a whole closet fakkit. Put your damn self at the top of your batty list

Another upset fakkit defender/enabler/apologist or bi-sexual ass nikka. Female thoughts and actions in a male mind and body, shyte is disgusting.

You :mad: you capped for a lying ass homo for no reason?

go get right with whichever creator you believe in breh. :manny::hhh:

ab9b03c4630a3ed3b2ae888913b6a774.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Blatant dap fishing

This is why people have left and the Locker Room has fallen off :blaff:

How is it dap fishing to say I wouldn't turn my phone to the police, either? They can verify the call took place by pulling the phone records. It's in invasion of privacy. :francis: