JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh being from chicago we even know that criminals don't even like to go outside when the temperatures are like this or even in a record blizzard and snow.
This might be the only 2 day stretch that i'd put money on that not a serious crime in the typical crime riddled areas was committed. Maybe some domestics :pachaha:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be the only 2 day stretch that i'd put money on that not a serious crime in the typical crime riddled areas was committed. Maybe some domestics :pachaha:

Chicago is probably the safest big City in America from the months of November through March, because it is way to damn cold to be outside. And then a damn Polar Vortex hits and then fugg all of that, because at that point only the homeless and emergency service people are going outside and even they are trying to find a way to stay inside. :huhldup:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This story is shaky for the simple fact...its fukking -45-55 wind chill in the midwest now. Yesterday my nose hairs froze being outside ten seconds and it hurt to even go to my car :pachaha: and these cacs are apparently solid snake with magical bleach laying in wait for more than a couple minutes in weather whete you can literally die to exposure. :jbhmm: idk. I would hope he aint fibbin but seriously. No one is going out in this shyt without needing to let alone to do some stupid shyt

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again the request was to access his records, not his physical phone. They would require a court order to access that, unless he agreed.

That’s easy. Would they only check a small time frame?

He could get exposed as fake gay or incestuous...might ruin his career.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why are you just posting now with this 2012 account?:jbhmm:

Another upset fakkit defender/enabler/apologist or bi-sexual ass nikka. Female thoughts and actions in a male mind and body, shyte is disgusting.

You :mad: you capped for a lying ass homo for no reason?

go get right with whichever creator you believe in breh. :manny::hhh:
Take your own advice as well weirdo

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The sexual orientation part of this doesn't even factor into my posting here and calling it ducktales.
  1. It's cold as fukk. You aren't outside unless you need to be.
  2. We have a mayoral candidate (Willie Wilson) on record saying 'I'm just tired of white people telling me what to do with my money', to have the chutzpah to say that goes back to a prior point of mine, white people don't typically line step out in these parts. Highland Park, Aurora or Naperville, maybe, not in the city though
  3. Too much surveillance. Brehs, cameras and cops are everywhere in this gotdamn city.
  4. It sounds too fanciful, Nooses, bleach, MAGA shouting. Like I've said, I've never seen a MAGA hat worn in Chicago.
  5. His subsequent actions appear to not be on the up and up.

His being gay is his own thing. I don't give two shyts about that. I'm concerned that this is just a lie and with every passing moment and with every new detail that comes out, it appears to be so.
not to mention, once again, north chicago,streeterville, thats near boys town, entire homosexual community, the largest homosexual community and 1st recognized in the country, and this kind of thing doesnt happen. especially not in the dead smack of winter, and that night he got attacked it was a wind chill of like -25 or some shyt.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why every time some gay shyt pop out in the news

Supposedly straight dudes be making extremely gay comments with details about it?:picard:

Dudes be like

"He probably was inserting green skittles in some dude ass and it went outta hand":gucci:

Like how is that even on your mind