JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt is like a crime drama. At this point I'm becoming more convinced this has happened but this shyt is crazy if true.

If this is true, I hope they find these cacs and they have images of these guys without masks if this woman is telling the truth. If it is true, I'm sorry this happened to breh but based on the fact they only photos they released you can't see shyt, I'm sorry to say this shyt might become a cold case.
A woman who lives in Jussie Smollett" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/jussie-smollet/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; font-family: RobotoCondensed; font-size: 16.639999389648438px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Jussie Smollett's apartment building told cops she saw a suspicious man -- whom she said looked like a "redneck" -- loitering just outside the entrance to the building an hour and a half before Jussie says he was attacked.

The woman -- who asked us not to use her name -- tells TMZ, she walked out of the building at 12:30 AM Tuesday to take her dogs out and saw the man near the door, pacing between the parking garage and entrance, looking agitated and smoking a cigarette. She says, "He looked out of place." He was a white man with scruff on his face wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans that were too short, exposing "thick, grey hunting socks" with camel-colored dress shoes.

She says she noticed what looked like a rope, or a clothesline, protruding from the bottom of his sweatshirt, made of white and blue material.

She says he was staring at another man about 300 feet away, who was standing near another entrance to the building.

She says she got "creeped out" by the man, and after 5 minutes she retreated back into the building.

The woman says she went to sleep and woke up at 4 AM to go to the gym, and noticed a lot of security. She says the concierge told her Jussie was attacked" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/01/29/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-hospitalized-homophobic-hate-crime/" class="ui-link" data-vilynx-id="www.tmz.com/2019/01/29/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-hospitalized-homophobic-hate-crime/" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; font-family: RobotoCondensed; font-size: 16.639999389648438px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Jussie was attacked, and when she told him what she saw, the concierge implored her to call a detective and gave her two phone numbers. She made contact that afternoon and downloaded a detective.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No way 2 motherfukkers going to just wait outside over a hour and half in hopes to attack a nikka at 2 in the morning
...in freezing weather. Yal have to factor in how cold it is out here and understand, nobody is doing none of the shyt being described because it's literally cold as fukk

:deadmanny:

I thought the story was suspect from the headline alone because of the fact that we're in a damn Polar Vortex. Hood nikkas ain't even out nowhere shooting shyt, but I'm supposed to believe people walking around with props to commit hate crimes on random people in the street?

:usure:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Once again, nothing adding up. This chick says two cacs were outside the building but wasn’t dude on a plane coming to Chicago before he went to the subway? So two dudes are waiting in the cold two hours before this happened? And where’s the camera feeds? Where is the video of him entering his building? If two dudes just jumped me I’m sprinting into the building and letting security know I’m being pursued. All reports say this dude just walking into the building like he just got coffee. Where’s his clothes? He got bleach tossed on him they should be ruined right? Absolutely no one is asking questions. And that’s because an agenda is being pushed here

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Download a detective, brehs...
Case will be solved shortly brehs..:troll:
BareThinIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
...in freezing weather. Yal have to factor in how cold it is out here and understand, nobody is doing none of the shyt being described because it's literally cold as fukk

:deadmanny:

I thought the story was suspect from the headline alone because of the fact that we're in a damn Polar Vortex. Hood nikkas ain't even out nowhere shooting shyt, but I'm supposed to believe people walking around with props to commit hate crimes on random people in the street?

:usure:

He should’ve done this stunt in the spring

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, nothing adding up. This chick says two cacs were outside the building but wasn’t dude on a plane coming to Chicago before he went to the subway? So two dudes are waiting in the cold two hours before this happened? And where’s the camera feeds? Where is the video of him entering his building? If two dudes just jumped me I’m sprinting into the building and letting security know I’m being pursued. All reports say this dude just walking into the building like he just got coffee. Where’s his clothes? He got bleach tossed on him they should be ruined right? Absolutely no one is asking questions. And that’s because an agenda is being pushed here
TMZ broke the story with ducktales and they're keeping it alive with ducktales. They first reported the MAGA and broken rib shyt. Now they drop this "source' :skip: