Ted_Bundy_stuff_table.jpg

6fb060ca2dd2402b22e4dc4a7ceeed2c.jpg

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Should he plead guilty at this point to get a lighter sentence

Or has he gone past the point of no return with that GMA interview and comparing himself to Tupac?

It went to a grand jury, so i cant imagine he has any chance of beating this.

Honestly though, this charge might be kinda light compared to whats coming if they find out he mailed those hate letters with the white powder to himself

fukking around with and wasting the time of fbi counter terrorism units and filing fake terrorist complaints? :hubie:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
breh was so used to those over-the-top empire scripts that he thought this was a believable story. :snoop:

I’m offended by how sloppy this was. Bought the products right before the attack and from right around where the attack was supposed to take place. :snoop:

I think dude got word he was being written off the show, and orchestrated this to gain national sympathy, to where they would have to keep him on the show, and he would get sympathy roles in Hollywood for being a victim.

This is one of the most selfish things I’ve ever seen. He completely threw all gay and black people under the bus for his own financial gain.

Black and gay people don’t have to do this to make white people look bad. They do that daily. Now the far right gonna use him as the standard. :snoop:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
likely what i felt when this shyt first popped off.

he was out doing some wrong shyt

got popped on by someone who didnt like his advances, or whatever scumbag shyt he was into

he realizes he has to explain this huge mark on his face

he gets back to his hotel, talks to his manager, and then send the 2 brothers out to buy all the things to set up this fake beating.

he likely thought his ties to black lives matter and the LGBTQ would overwhelm all the holes in his story, jumps and talks to kamala harris hoping to help her cause, make himself a martyr.

now it has backfired on him because it was just too much that didnt make sense. he also angered a public in trump's america. maybe 15 years ago this would have worked.