Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DzeHJH2WkAIcoZ_.jpg
:dead:

invalid

Banned
Daps
If they not gay they gon snitch just because they must let the world know this aint no lovers quarell:whoa:

But extras on empire?they probably as fruity as Little Richard in a blueberry bush:picard:

It wouldn’t surprise me. I was down in Houston a few years ago and this big brolic Adebisi ass nikka tried stepping up to me in front of my girlfriend. :dwillhuh:

I felt so violated. My girlfriend was looking at me like :mjgrin:

It’s hella downlow Nigerian men around.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I’m enjoying seeing this story unravel but for the sake of humanity I hope he didn’t full on stage this shyt:snoop:

That would be some next level sociopathic behavior :merchant:

I hoping bruh took a fruity L:dame: and drunkenly tried to juelz his way into becoming a martyr

Staged or not, this lying fakkit is a complete fraud and needs to be destroyed.:dame:.

But, the left will come to his defense and try and Juelz their way out of this.

Honestly, other than an illegal alien mass murdering people, this is arguably the worst possible thing the left could want right now.:mjlol:.

Trump is going to go IN!:russ:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
CPD have known this fakkit was lying from the beginning. They are just waiting and planning with the PR team to announce this without backlash from the gay mafia

Exactly.

You just know these little LGBTQDJEJWJJ idiots are going to say we don't know it didn't happen IF there's no video.:scust:.

It's like July is already here.:blessed:.