JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

broller

Veteran
Daps
Gay men are so dramatic. They always embellish shyt, they can't help themselves.

Last month we had some heavy rain for a few days. Gay dude at work was talking about wading through water up to his chest, swimming after his car after it got carried away. Talking about climbing the nearest tree like mfing zaboomafoo :gucci:

And the girl he was talking to kept saying, "Whaaat???no way!! Where was this???:ohhh:"

And he kept saying, "i swear on my momma i was swimming through the trees:lawd:"

We live in fukkin tx, who gonna believe a word of this??:dahell:

sounds like soulja boy on the breakfast club :russ:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gay men are so dramatic. They always embellish shyt, they can't help themselves.

Last month we had some heavy rain for a few days. Gay dude at work was talking about wading through water up to his chest, swimming after his car after it got carried away. Talking about climbing the nearest tree like mfing zaboomafoo :gucci:

And the girl he was talking to kept saying, "Whaaat???no way!! Where was this???:ohhh:"

And he kept saying, "i swear on my momma i was swimming through the trees:lawd:"

breh i am fukking :dead:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
DzeHJH2WkAIcoZ_.jpg

:laff: Is this a coli original?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not gone lie bruh in certain parts of Houston that story feasible as fukk:russ:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Even if he was,the conglomerate will make sure whoever touches this won't have a career after they expose him.
I'll just stay on code until he otherwise confesses.
Cacs would never be out here saying "He's lying:skip:" if a story broke of black men beating a white person as a hate crime.
As homosexual as he is,we must try to refrain from saying he is a damned liar.

Pretty much why I'm indifferent. If it comes out he lied,

"Oh, okay." :yeshrug:

I'll be damned if I'm outraged when white folks have been fabricating tall tales on black men, women, and children for centuries to justify sadism, and no, dude lying isn't going to make them hate you more or make your instances of racial assault harder to believe. They already hate you and they already claim "race card" over hate crimes.
Remember what they said. Straight black men'' silence on this is "dangerous" so either way, you'll catch blame. Can't join the fake outrage party looking like a fool either. Might as well use logic.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Huh?

Two men have been arrested in connection with the reported attack of “Empire” star Jussie Smollett that occurred in Chicago last month, TMZ and The Associated Press report. According to The AP, the men, who “police consider... to be suspects in the attack,” are not currently facing criminal charges. According to TMZ, the men are two brothers from Nigeria named Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo. Pitchfork has contacted representatives for the Chicago Police Department.

Don't for get to mention, Smollett KNEW them. :dead: