Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bro gay black men are the white women of black people.
you stole my line.
I want credit for that
:stopitslime::youngsabo:
j/k - they really are tho. I said white people bc of how entitled gay people act, and white people do the same. Both do so bc the place their rights above everything and they hide behind the system.
Gay black men are the white women of white people.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see..he fukked up with the story instantly when he decided to add all those "props" with the attack..rope,bleach,maga chants/ hats,etc

he shoulda just said " two drunk cacs jumped me and called me a nikka" and left it at that...but nah, he had to go into actor mode with the shyt, now look at'em lol..stupid c0cksukkin muthafukka :mjlol:

Gay men are so dramatic. They always embellish shyt, they can't help themselves.

Last month we had some heavy rain for a few days. Gay dude at work was talking about wading through water up to his chest, swimming after his car after it got carried away. Talking about climbing the nearest tree like mfing zaboomafoo :gucci:

And the girl he was talking to kept saying, "Whaaat???no way!! Where was this???:ohhh:"

And he kept saying, "i swear on my momma i was swimming through the trees:lawd:"

We live in fukkin tx, who gonna believe a word of this??:dahell:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
my wife really made me out to be a big hater for calling bullshyt from day one

I can't wait to tell her the latest :russ: :ufdup:
Dawg, mine went on a big spill about how I’m the problem all because I told her I wanted to wait before I took either side.

Told her she gets too emotional, and all hell broke loose :francis:

I wanna see what’s going to happen with them two associates of his, and then she gone hear what I got to say.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Gay men are so dramatic. They always embellish shyt, they can't help themselves.

Last month we had some heavy rain for a few days. Gay dude at work was talking about wading through water up to his chest, swimming after his car after it got carried away. Talking about climbing the nearest tree like mfing zaboomafoo :gucci:

And the girl he was talking to kept saying, "Whaaat???no way!! Where was this???:ohhh:"

And he kept saying, "i swear on my momma i was swimming through the trees:lawd:"

We live in fukkin tx, who gonna believe a word of this??:dahell:
The women egg that crap on.

I can’t stand the flamboyant or dramatic behavior. I don’t like that from anybody; like calm the hell down.

I gotta relative who’s gay, and has to be dramatic with every move. Will walk around the house, and just all of a sudden let out a loud “uhhh” in high pitch or pop his tongue like he wants to let everyone know he’s in the room :hhh:

And again, I can’t stand theatrics or dramatics from anybody

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Why would anybody come up with this.. shyt is BEYOND ridiculous breh...

Also: first he got attacked by a bunch of MAGA wearing bleach having rope carrying racists.
Now... the police is talking to 2 Nigerian dudes, 1 of which played on Empire as an extra and these dudes had bleach in their crib..?

This story is nuts pause
:dwillhuh:
One of them also works out at the same gym, and they follow each other on social media :bryan::bryan::bryan::deadmanny:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my wife really made me out to be a big hater for calling bullshyt from day one

I can't wait to tell her the latest :russ: :ufdup:

Dawg, mine went on a big spill about how I’m the problem all because I told her I wanted to wait before I took either side.

Told her she gets too emotional, and all hell broke loose :francis:

I wanna see what’s going to happen with them two associates of his, and then she gone hear what I got to say.

nikkas loading up their clips :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cacs would never be out here saying "He's lying:skip:" if a story broke of black men beating a white person as a hate crime.

Pretty much why I'm indifferent. If it comes out he lied,

"Oh, okay." :yeshrug:

I'll be damned if I'm outraged when white folks have been fabricating tall tales on black men, women, and children for centuries to justify sadism, and no, dude lying isn't going to make them hate you more or make your instances of racial assault harder to believe. They already hate you and they already claim "race card" over hate crimes.