JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Gay men are so dramatic. They always embellish shyt, they can't help themselves.

Last month we had some heavy rain for a few days. Gay dude at work was talking about wading through water up to his chest, swimming after his car after it got carried away. Talking about climbing the nearest tree like mfing zaboomafoo :gucci:

And the girl he was talking to kept saying, "Whaaat???no way!! Where was this???:ohhh:"

And he kept saying, "i swear on my momma i was swimming through the trees:lawd:"

We live in fukkin tx, who gonna believe a word of this??:dahell:
giphy.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This got to go to the rafters :russ:

If you read this from page one

The shaming that straight black men Got from those simps and bleeding hearts :francis:

The need to answer to those Accusations:usure:

:mjlol:.

Not a chance they apologize or admit they were wrong. They will clearly try to spin it that stuff like this does happen, or that he was trying to make a point about stuff like this happening. I absolutely cannot stand these bleeding heart liberals that cry foul about ANYTHING!

Trump is going to eat big time off of this. This is literally the last thing the left need it right now.:manny:.

This feeds into exactly what Trump has talked about, especially with "fake news" and journalists and reporters reporting things with no evidence.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I’m enjoying seeing this story unravel but for the sake of humanity I hope he didn’t full on stage this shyt:snoop:

That would be some next level sociopathic behavior :merchant:

I hoping bruh took a fruity L:dame: and drunkenly tried to juelz his way into becoming a martyr

Breh,he's a homosexual,a televised and real life homosexual,does it get any more insane than that:francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
7:30 PM PT -- Cops are releasing the Osundairo brothers and they won't be charged.

Chicago PD says, "Due to new evidence as a result of today's interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the 'Empire' case have now been released without charging."

Spokesman Anthony Guglielmi added that detectives have "additional investigative work to complete."

Cops Release Jussie Smollett 'Suspects' Due to New Evidence