JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
I quoted you to bring to your attention that there are still 2 Nigerians in custody right now...apparently awaiting charges.You seem to be ignoring this for whatever reason

Ok there are two Nigerians in custody.

What’s your point?

That doesn’t disprove he wasn’t attacked. Which was my issue.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ok there are two Nigerians in custody.

What’s your point?

That doesn’t disprove he wasn’t attacked. Which was my issue.
:comeon:You simpleton, he said in the GMA interview he could identify the men if he saw them. I think if he truly saw black men beating him, bleaching him, and throwing a noose on his neck that would have been a noteworthy detail. Dummy.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trash-can-scene-empire-fox.gif

lmaooooooooooooo

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Didn't the Chicago PD basically just say their investigators say it isn't a hoax?
There have also been reports they're concerned about the blowback to the dept due to the racial element. Seems like some cops said f- all that and reached out to reporters. Legitimate reporters say they've spoken to authorities inside and are confirming this information.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Where there's smoke there's fire.

This was likely staged in part. Especially given that night was during the polar vortex.

Dude was just too extra with his story. Bleach, noose, maga hats....could've left all that off the list. Sounds like a bad Hollywood plot by a bad writer

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
"I have to acknowledge the lies, and the hate. And it feels like if I had said it was a Muslim, or a Mexican, or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me much more. A lot more,"

White people are the main perpetrators of hate crimes in America, especially towards blacks so that statement doesn't make sense to me.