Daps
Reppin
NULL
His lawyer’s only plays

“This was method acting”
“It was a social experiment”

If that fails:

“My client will use his Fifth amendment right to remain silent”

He could use social media to drum up LGBQT support, he could eat off of this properly if he claims it was to make a point.
:manny:

EDIT: so are we running a neg train on OP or what?
:gucci:

:pachaha: CPD don’t want to make an official statement till its airtight. This is an org that’s had public relations disaster after another over past years, so they’re not ready to risk backlash publicly until they got all their ts crossed. You gotta be out your mind to even be slightly convinced this is true at this point. The off the record sources are telling the truth.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
see..he fukked up with the story instantly when he decided to add all those "props" with the attack..rope,bleach,maga chants/ hats,etc

he shoulda just said " two drunk cacs jumped me and called me a nikka" and left it at that...but nah, he had to go into actor mode with the shyt, now look at'em lol..stupid c0cksukkin muthafukka :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I just don’t get it. Like i really don’t.

Why fake this shyt? What was the motive? Even if dude was supposedly getting written out the show why the fukk would he pull some shyt like this??!?! The police ALWAYS uncover this shyt
In the end.

I mean initially i thought the story was too outlandish to be false. It was like an actual episode of that silly ass show he’s on. White men in MAGA hats somehow recognize him and beat his ass while yelling pro-trump rhetoric.

I mean lets be super serious here. Should NOT the LGBTQ reps and leadership and all that who tried to destroy Kevin Hart make absolutely SURE that this dude never again sees another film set if it turns out he lied? shyt is fukking insane

Exactly. Empire is on its way down anyway so why is he and his team not picking out his next acting role and trying to get him in movies. All of this "victim" shyt is just extra. I guess he figured the fans would lose their minds if he was written out the show so getting "attacked" would keep him on the air til the very end.

stave

Superstar
Daps
"I have to acknowledge the lies, and the hate. And it feels like if I had said it was a Muslim, or a Mexican, or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me much more. A lot more,"

White people are the main perpetrators of hate crimes in America, especially towards blacks so that statement doesn't make sense to me.

Of course it doesn't, because the story isn't true. Dude got beat up for being a mangina chasing thot and then went home with a sandwich, consulted his manager, who told him to reach out to his boss and tell him to help him spin up a lie.

The problem is they were so busy trying to make gays seem like they were the target, they made a story so fukking stupid, nobody thatdoesn't identify as gay first and black second, or even farther down the line of traits, would believe it.

And looking at who was quick to jump onto this shyt, it ain't hard to tell how they place their priorities either. :ohhh:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:mjwatch:he just put his career on the line for what? Hope his siblings won't catch heat from this backlash.

Now we wait for the explanation. And it better be good:mjgrin:
That nikka said hes the tupac of r&b he aint gotta explain shyt :pacspit:

Mostly bc everybody kinda figured he was lying. Two white nikkas strolling for gay people to bash wearing maga hats? :bryan: Come on b! This is gonna be interesting with all the people :cape: for him when we said he was lying

Daps
Now you’re using double negatives aka juelzing

But cook enjoy your night :mjgrin:

Juelzing? That would be these sources that y’all keep pulling out of nowhere.

You keep deflecting for some strange reason about this media circus.

Y’all still swearing up and down it was a 60 second gang bang.:comeon: