JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli breh's .....

am i wrong fro wanting this dude to go down behind this and go to jail :francis:

maybe im sick a tired of being blamed for everything wrong in the world :scust:

it did not take 24 hrs before stright black men to get blamed for this and we was not the "ones" to do this :wow:

At first it was white men just walking around with a noose and bleach :stopitslime:

if he gulity he have to pay and pay dearly :pacspit:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still confused about why you quoted me though?

My point was to show how the media has turned this into a complete clusterfukk posting for clicks and y’all have run with it.
I quoted you to bring to your attention that there are still 2 Nigerians in custody right now...apparently awaiting charges.You seem to be ignoring this for whatever reason

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I just don’t get it. Like i really don’t.

Why fake this shyt? What was the motive? Even if dude was supposedly getting written out the show why the fukk would he pull some shyt like this??!?! The police ALWAYS uncover this shyt
In the end.

I mean initially i thought the story was too outlandish to be false. It was like an actual episode of that silly ass show he’s on. White men in MAGA hats somehow recognize him and beat his ass while yelling pro-trump rhetoric.

I mean lets be super serious here. Should NOT the LGBTQ reps and leadership and all that who tried to destroy Kevin Hart make absolutely SURE that this dude never again sees another film set if it turns out he lied? shyt is fukking insane

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of us that lives and works on Chicago told y'all this shyt was fugazi. I work off N. Lasalle. I walked two blocks today to CVS. 3 cop vehicles. 2 minute walk. Cameras everywhere. nikka was lying.

I tried to tell people as well...but mfers were so in their feelings I didn’t even want to be in their faces abt it - some of these people are extremely fragile. :snoop:

Knew he was lying when they mentioned it was in the lower level. Nobody walking in that bytch at 2am with any kind of good intentions.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is there is an entire industry around this shyt. There are tons of bull shyt non profits that make millions every time there is some incident like this. The twitter personalities offer their idiotic reactions and mainstream media follows them. It’s pathetic to be honest. Especially because most of the black/brown/lgbtq ones don’t actually represent the views of ordinary black folks.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You gonna tell me you dropped a broad over an argument about a gay B-list nikka?

:mjlol: That’s some 2019 shyt if I ever...

a broad is as important as her
ability to make/keep me happy.
i'll 86 a bytch for less.
wat6rr.jpg

Last edited: