Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
DzaVD8JX0AIwRo7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Strawman building, trying to keep #thepattern together
She quite obviously doesn't work for the HIGH POWERED PR FIRM HE HIRED...THE SAME ONE HARVEY WEINSTEIN USES.
WHY DO YOU NEED PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT AS A VICTIM?
Jussie Smollett's rep issues statement after 'Empire' actor gives police redacted phone records

SUNSHINE SACHS... :mjpls:
Reputation Management
Ken Sunshine - Wikipedia
Sunshine Sachs specializes in corporate image programs, crisis communication, reputation management and issues management,[8] consumer and lifestyle marketing, public affairs, media relations, event promotion, and communications skills training. In 2014, Sunshine Sachs was named the number one public relations agency in New York by New York Observer.[9]

His clients have included John Thain, Barbra Streisand, Ben Affleck, and Harvey Weinstein.[10][11][12] His best-known work included representing Justin Timberlake after a “wardrobe malfunction” at Timberlake's Super Bowl XXXVIII performance with Janet Jackson in February 2004. As of 2009, nine-tenths of his clients were not celebrities.[13]

In June 2015, Sunshine admitted his firm had employed paid editors to edit clients Wikipedia pages to remove negative material about them, violating the Wikipedia updated terms of service. Sunshine Sachs said its employees failed to make public their relationship with the firm when making edits, and a key employee was unaware of Wikipedia's updated policies on paid editing.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Golden rule is to never react to viral internet stories till they play out. Im wondering if CPD will officially crush the buildings on this story or will let it fade away.

They tried very hard to make it go away bc or potential political backlash. Chief of police here is black obviously mayor white. There’s a lot of inside chicago politics shyt going on. Originally the main issue was that there’s definitely a contingent within chicago pd (the white guys basically) that wanted to put everything out there but they were mostly just on the sidelines or on right wing media outlets. What have them power to be public was his media strategy, interviews etc

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
I had to drop a broad over this.
I said the story was bullshyt from day one.
she went into the whole it's people
like me (black men) who keep gays
in the closet and afraid to report when they
are victims.........cut her ass all the way off.
2vnianc.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

You gonna tell me you dropped a broad over an argument about a gay B-list nikka?

:mjlol: That’s some 2019 shyt if I ever...