Jury Duty Unnappreciation

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
RANT: I had to go for my third time ever and this time was THEEE WORST.
First of all, I went to the wrong courthouse cause I lost my card. I was supposed to be at the criminal court which is actually interesting and something I'd entertain, but I wound up at Civilian... The clerk didn't even tell me or offer a chance to run over there, she just transferred my duty to Civil :gucci:

And OF COURSE now that I'm known to be in the wrong place, my number gets called. They had us sitting around looking stupid for an hour while the judge "gets ready" :comeon: THEN the Bailiff's country bytchass was going thru all the names and fukking up and asking over and over if he got it right-- and people are were actually correcting him! :mindblown: FUKK HIM AND FUKK YOUR NAME!! MUHfukkAS TRYNA BOUNCE!!! :damn:

We finally get to go inside and I swear the attorneys are dragging this shyt. Asking the dumbest questions and people are actually answering and giving their life story like this shyt is about them. The Defense literally went down the line for ALL FIFTY of us asking if we've _______ and people still talking!! Oh, when I was 15, my dad bought me this and we went driving. I was at a redlight and...-- BYTCH who cares?! :damn: I WANNA GO HOME :damn: :damn: ya breh was visually annoyed and felt like Snoop when he got the Not Guilty verdict
2ET5oA_0ktOCNen00

I WILL say, the judge was fine tho 😍 VERY easy on the eyes... but I wasn't tryna stay for that. I think she knew cause at one point when I was exaggerating, she called a quick recess :salute:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I had to go today for some dumbass civil case…elderly bw got rear ended by someone else and was trying to get compensated for additional damages and severe bodily injury. Bih was lying on the witness stand and none of us believed her.