Jury Duty Unnappreciation

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take your civic duty seriously.

I don't want to be one of those people that says "If you don't participate you can't complain" but real talk go in and you might be the one sensible person to save someone from being railroaded by the system :manny:
That’s real.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Take your civic duty seriously.

I don't want to be one of those people that says "If you don't participate you can't complain" but real talk go in and you might be the one sensible person to save someone from being railroaded by the system :manny:
Personally I’d vote not guilty no matter what 90% of the time since there’s so much petty shyt designed to keep people locked up and institutionalized for life if they slip up once :yeshrug:. I read shyt all the time about prosecutors destroying or hiding evidence from the defense and jury and sometimes fabricate evidence to get convictions, so unless there’s indisputable video evidence, I don’t trust them.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You should have pride in the service. That could easily be you on trial for your life. Imagine your life depending on a person who doesn't wanna be there.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn't even get chosen when I went a few years ago. It was nice seeing the courthouse and everything though. I just spent my time listening to music until they finished choosing jurors and dismissed the rest of us. The judge who spoke to us was black and cool ass fukk so that got points with me.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I had to go today. I had already postponed three times so it was either go or postpone it for six more months. :francis:

I tried telling them I was a student but they still had me serve the whole day. Didn't get called and now I'm good for eight years. :blessed:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
So i had jury duty today shyt sucks big time. I got picked with other 40 other people to go to courtroom #2 while we are in there the prosecutor is interviewing and explaining to everyone about the case a cac stab a person in a car and drugs was involved. While he just talked about this cac I started wondering who was his victim, and they never said, judge gave us a 15-minute break, so I google the defender in my local news and bam!!! There it is this cac killed a breh but the prosecutor never mention the victim race, so we get back the courtroom and I stood up and asked the prosecutor is this a racial motivated killing he said no (He lied) which I did not believe him, so I told him I do not feel comfortable in this case and got dismissed. The system is all fukked up.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
So i had jury duty today shyt sucks big time. I got picked with other 40 other people to go to courtroom #2 while we are in there the prosecutor is interviewing and explaining to everyone about the case a cac stab a person in a car and drugs was involved. While he just talked about this cac I started wondering who was his victim, and they never said, judge gave us a 15-minute break, so I google the defender in my local news and bam!!! There it is this cac killed a breh but the prosecutor never mention the victim race, so we get back the courtroom and I stood up and asked the prosecutor is this a racial motivated killing he said no (He lied) which I did not believe him, so I told him I do not feel comfortable in this case and got dismissed. The system is all fukked up.

Damn breh this actually sounds like a time where you should've been a juror. Imagine if the cac gets a light sentence.:francis: