Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Yeah, I'm not tryna go and help some cracka give a nikka 50 years for weed. :snoop:

this is all the more reason why you should go. be the lone stand out. don't let them white folks get over on a brotha. remember trayvon

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jury-duty-tomorrow-what-should-i-expect.297896/

Read my thread breh. All the brehs and brehettes told me what to expect.

They didn't pick me for shyt. You know why too. :mjpls:

Spent 8 hours in a room with like a 100 other people, there were two separate rooms that people could sit in but they were packed with people.
Periodically they will call out numbers and if you are that number you get selected for duty.

My county mailed me a check for $5 for my service. :martin:

Show up to jury duty and they wouldn't call you for 3 years. :blessed:

Just make sure you have something to read, or have your phone fully charged because you are going to spend like 8 hours in a room.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
this is all the more reason why you should go. be the lone stand out. don't let them white folks get over on a brotha. remember trayvon
This is the reason to go. My manager was picked for grand jury had to show up twice a week for 6weeks straight.

Him being a early 50's black man gave those cacs hell. Him and a few of the other blacks made sure any case for a white person got the maximum charge allowed. Also the same for those who commited crimes against children like sexual assualt, child abuse, etc...

If you're a black person skipping out on jury duty then you can't complain about all these acquittals.

Last edited:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
This is the reason to go. My manager was picked for grand jury had to show up twice a week for 6weeks straight.

Him being a early 50's black man gave those cacs hell. Him and a the other blacks made sure any case for a white person got the maximum charge allowed. Also the same for those who commited crimes against children like sexual assualt, child abuse, etc...

If you're a black person skipping out on jury duty then you can't complain about all these acquittals.

:salute::salute::salute:i haven't been picked for one yet, but when coach points to me on the bench...imma be laced up and rett to go.

my mom told me about a jury she was put on where a young white male in college was selling drugs on the side, then it turned into full time and he dropped out of college. he got caught selling to an undercover but decided to go to trial. my mom said she was the only sista on the jury and the rest were.....................them. she wanted dude to get the max, but the white folk on the jury were all empathetic and thought dude should be rehabilitated. she knew their feelings would change if that thug was black. she said the DA ended up settling on something and he got a slap on the wrist.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I was selected last year for my first time I only went for 3 days. I was picked to be a juror they ask you a few question. I had my phone out most of the time, didn't pay attention at all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've done Jury Duty twice as grand and petit jury.

Petit Jury was boring as shyt :dead:

I almost fell asleep during the trial. I literally kept nodding off.

I didn't like it. Them cacs in there was :cape: hard for them pigs.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I was selected last year for my first time I only went for 3 days. I was picked to be a juror they ask you a few question. I had my phone out most of the time, didn't pay attention at all.

Well you're lying about something. They have to select your name from some database.