Juror speaking out on cnn right now

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Uhhh...Already!? Juror In George Zimmerman Trial Set To Write A Book (DETAILS)

It hasn't even been 48 hours since George Zimmerman was set free after his highly publicized trial, and now one of the jurors who served is trying to make a buck off her experience.

Juror B37 and her attorney husband have signed with Martin Literary Management president Sharlene Martin to write a book about the trial and the "not guilty" verdict she and the other five jurors came to.

My hope is that people will read Juror B37’s book, written with her attorney husband, and understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial and how important, despite one’s personal viewpoints, it is to follow the letter of the law. It could open a whole new dialogue about laws that may need to be revised and revamped to suit a 21st century way of life. The reader will also learn why the jurors had no option but to find Zimmerman Not Guilty due to the manner in which he was charged and the content of the jury instructions.

Read more: Juror B37 In George Zimmerman Trial Set To Write A Book (DETAILS) | Global Grind

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
are white people in the deep south living like 4 decades behind the real world today.

U can tell that lady is a stay home mom, probably republican and one of them ladies that's all about america is the greatest this and that

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
To here is the dumb bytch say Trayvon was not racially profiled just goes to show you what kind of fukking dumb ass women were on this jury......that shyt is just ridiculous......

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
how can anyone say this case was not about RACE?

everything about this trial was race related :manny:

we were right